partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

If You Lie Down with Me was definitely reworked from the original, right? Erikson is credited in it, but not in Cherry Blossom, Nectar and Living Legend, so I assume it was re-recorded and stuff.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

I'm gonna do a whole post on Yes To Heaven, Fine China and Your Girl, but it's gonna be an essay, cause there is a lot to say, especially in relation to the Eclipse leaked files... I need some time to put it together

It was the pre-chorus

cool! looking forward to it :)

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

I'm gonna do a whole post on Yes To Heaven, Fine China and Your Girl, but it's gonna be an essay, cause there is a lot to say, especially in relation to the Eclipse leaked files... I need some time to put it together

:oprah4: 

Thank you legend! I'm good at reading essays and I'm obsessed with this period so I can't wait for your info on it. :flutter: 

2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

It was the pre-chorus

:defeated: 

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

I don't know how to process everything rn we were robbed from so much greatness :lange:

The impressive thing is how we were robbed from greatness YET she has delivered greatness too :dua: who else can say that in the industry? NOBODY :read: 

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

The impressive thing is how we were robbed from greatness YET she has delivered greatness too :dua: who else can say that in the industry? NOBODY :read: 

exactly that's why she's such a fascinating artist :krylie: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, lilac heaven said:

Fine China DA Version will always be my #1 anticipated leak but Pink Champagne might just have to be put in spot 2

UGHHH I absolutely NEED Dan Auerbach versions for every unleaked song that has a Dan Auerbach version. Fine China, Say Yes to Heaven, I Talk to Jesus... :defeated: 

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

UGHHH I absolutely NEED Dan Auerbach versions for every unleaked song that has a Dan Auerbach version. Fine China, Say Yes to Heaven, I Talk to Jesus... :defeated: 

i am so scared Fine China, SYTH, and ITTJ Dan versions are gonna leak eventually and end up sounding like his awful Money Power Glory version 😭😭 in my head i’ve been worshipping them

Just now, lilac heaven said:

i am so scared Fine China, SYTH, and ITTJ Dan versions are gonna leak eventually and end up sounding like his awful Money Power Glory version 😭😭 in my head i’ve been worshipping them

i actually like his version of money power glory so i've already won :hottie: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Someone should make a "Pink Champagne Pre-Leak Thread" to manifest it :brows3:

didn't a pre-leak thread for the Dan Auerbach reworks is there yet hasn't gone well? :crying2: 

although Crazy for You, on the other hand... :makeup2: