partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

this is lana del rey's universe and we're just living in it

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

at this point she has to drop a UV 10th anniversary edition with a full side B as disc 2, there's so many gems scrapped fromย it :lange:ย 

i thought she was 100% going to drop 10 year anniversary editions of all her albums with the best of the leaked/unreleased material, especially considering the unreleased album she was planning never happened, but after we got nothing even forย BTD 10 iโ€™m scared itโ€™s never gonna happen or is only gonna happen for the like 50 year anniversary editions like Joni Mitchell just did lmfaoooo

Just now, lilac heaven said:

i thought she was 100% going to drop 10 year anniversary editions of all her albums with the best of the leaked/unreleased material, especially considering the unreleased album she was planning never happened, but after we got nothing even forย BTD 10 iโ€™m scared itโ€™s never gonna happen or is only gonna happen for the like 50 year anniversary editions like Joni Mitchell just did lmfaoooo

lololol i know!!! BTD absolutely DESERVED something yet nothing happened. at this point we'll pray for leaks and do our 10th anniversary editions on our own :defeated:ย 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

didn't a pre-leak thread for the Dan Auerbach reworks is there yet hasn't gone well? :crying2:ย 

although Crazy for You, on the other hand... :makeup2:ย 

It worked for UFB and CFYย :oopna2:ย maybe third time's a charm

ย 

Spoiler

In that case, David Kahne's AKA Pre-Leak Thread*ย 

ย 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:ย 

3 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

lololol i know!!! BTD absolutely DESERVED something yet nothing happened. at this point we'll pray for leaks and do our 10th anniversary editions on our own :defeated:ย 

when iโ€™m pushing 70 in the nursing home and see โ€œInterscope Recordsย announces 50th anniversary edition of Lana Del Reyโ€™s cult classicย 2014 album Ultraviolenceโ€ and just flatline then and there

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

when iโ€™m pushing 70 in the nursing home and see โ€œInterscope Recordsย announces 50th anniversary of Lana Del Reyโ€™s Cult Classic 2014 album Ultraviolenceโ€ and just flatline then and there

+ it's just UV deluxe with Nectar, Cherry Blossom and Living Legend (Original 2014 demos) in better mastering than those in Blue Banisters, and maybe Your Girl for the giggles :lange:ย 

-----

ok now if Earthquakes is a fullย unreleased song i'm stanning :kris:ย hoping it's something similar to Dragonslayer!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

when iโ€™m pushing 70 in the nursing home and see โ€œInterscope Recordsย announces 50th anniversary edition of Lana Del Reyโ€™s cult classicย 2014 album Ultraviolenceโ€ and just flatline then and there

ย 

I mean you'll only be missing released YT rips of SYTH and FC

This thread is a very interesting glimpse into a time gone by, the innocence and dreams.ย :crying4:

ย 

Thank you @BlackoutZoneย for the insight on this iconique album.ย :die:

Just now, BlackoutZone said:

Wow there is so much disappointed coming for some of you it seems, Dan Auerbach never produced SYTH or Fine China

my whole life turned out to be a lie ngl

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

Wow there is so much disappointed coming for some of you it seems, Dan Auerbach never produced SYTH or Fine China

Cut the cameras. Dead ass.

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

3 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

wait so there's no uv final version of syth? or it was just produced by someone else?