partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

5 minutes ago, keps2013 said:

Wasn’t it you who brought the interview up? I remember her stating it too… It was an audio interview and she had on like a green or yellow shirt in the thumbnail with a bouffant/ponytail lol

I remembered the interview but not when and where it took place exactly. One of our fellow Stans pinned down the time and place. 

5 minutes ago, keps2013 said:

Wasn’t it you who brought the interview up? I remember her stating it too… It was an audio interview and she had on like a green or yellow shirt in the thumbnail with a bouffant/ponytail lol

the only one i heard was her saying it was an intro 

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

So the NFR outtakes aren't even good :thumb2: 

I still want the other VB version tho :cumming:

The more I hear or learn about outtakes and leftovers, the more I think the only two albums that have, IMO, outtakes as good as the songs on the album or even better are UV and LFL. :true: Sure, some tracks are cute, some demo are nice but they never match the songs of their album… except for UV and LFL (I wish she’d release a b-side album to UV :defeated:)

something else we need answered is that missing lyric at the end of bel air :oprah3: it’s been a decade and we still don’t know wtf she’s saying 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Just now, VioletBunny said:

It’s too much info to take in omg I’m not gonna remember half of it by next week 

don’t even remember half of it now quick someone make a compilation

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

Just now, Cherry Blossom said:

now i want everything we’ve just learned about :facepalm:

im currently doing masterpost with everything we found out from this thread from the past 2 weeks to make sure i didnt miss anything so ill say whenever its done!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Just now, VioletBunny said:

It’s too much info to take in omg I’m not gonna remember half of it by next week 

someone needs to make a post summarizing all the info we got yesterday & today (i'll try to do this tommorow)

Just now, lanaismamom said:

im currently doing masterpost with everything we found out from this thread from the past 2 weeks to make sure i didnt miss anything so ill say whenever its done!

oh anyways ill let u do ur job

18 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

im being serious she literally re-used the Betty Boop Boop melody for Dark City :rip: or at least it’s very similar

0:34

0:13

betty boop boop has worth you better respect her :true: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

something else we need answered is that missing lyric at the end of bel air :oprah3: it’s been a decade and we still don’t know wtf she’s saying 

and i need to know if the original version of get free actually said for amy and for whitney and they weren’t censored 

20 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

when? do u have any link

15 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

We need to make a RBFY thread to settle this matter once and for all, as the truth just isn’t reaching the Stans of LB. Can someone do that? Pretty sure Lana said it in the Annie Mac interview just after the release of LFL. I know I heard it. 

11 minutes ago, keps2013 said:

It was in that interview that @keps2013 posted that she talked about RBFY being considered an intro for LFL. She did post herself listening to it at the end of 2017, on her ldr IG account. Some say it sounded a bit different, I’m not sure about that (rework? Final version?)

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It was in that interview that @keps2013 posted that she talked about RBFY being considered an interlude for LFL. She did post herself listening to it at the end of 2017, on her ldr IG account. Some say it sounded a bit different, I’m not sure about that (rework? Final version?)

I think it’s the final with backing vocals 

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

and i need to know if the original version of get free actually said for amy and for whitney and they weren’t censored 

Completely off topic, but the Malibu demo she recorded and scrapped, she said it was way too personal for her to have it on an album. I wonder how she feels now, after all those very personal songs she put out since.