partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

Just now, Elle said:

I can do either one of these things. I’m not doing anything tonight, so separating the thread is no problem. Or if we want everything to remain here, I could just retitle it something different. But I do agree the thread has become much greater (in a good way) than what the title suggests x 

i think for now change the title to be a general unreleased information discussion :crai:

1 minute ago, Elle said:

I can do either one of these things. I’m not doing anything tonight, so separating the thread is no problem. Or if we want everything to remain here, I could just retitle it something different. But I do agree the thread has become much greater (in a good way) than what the title suggests x 

I think the title should be changed rather than moving since I think we’ve concluded there was no scrapped album in the first place, just outtakes - album process discussion might be more fitting?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I’m almost not even joking when I say I’m canceling all of my meetings tomorrow for the unprecedented tea drop it’s gonna clog lanaboards faster than the chemtrails album leak of 2021 :oprah: 

when you're a working brofessional but lana del rey tea comes first :oprah:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I’m almost not even joking when I say I’m canceling all of my meetings tomorrow for the unprecedented tea drop it’s gonna clog lanaboards faster than the chemtrails album leak of 2021 :oprah: 

im not scheduled to work tomorrow so i have a free day to participate in the discussions :cryney2:

I know ~300 mixes are a lot but I'm not that surprised considering LFL has 2 really different versions so each little change on each adds up (unless they are only counting the final version :thumb3:)

The 100 LFL concept demos were suspicious but after VOTD and Sugary Sweet it almost seemed legit... not anymore of course but I'm sure there are a lot of outtakes (and according to boz they are really good too :krylie:

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Elle said:

While on the topic of LFL, is there anything to be said about Roses Bloom For You? :brows3: Some people were saying it was just an intro, suggesting it wasn’t a full-length song. I believe she also said at some point it may find a home somewhere else, but that has yet to happen.

Either way, that will always be my most “thirsted” over Lana song. The day that surfaces either from a proper release or a leak will feel like every holiday combined into one for me xx

We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you, so it's only right that someone shares the song as a thank you, just saying :oprah3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

There was a period of time when Lana and Barrie would just... travel, everywhere. I think they would visit random studios writing/recording songs there with whoever was available. It's hard to pinpoint what was made by who beyond them 2. I think they would sometimes just leave the songs in the studio even. UFB was never planned to be included on UV, they just made it for fun, they were in love. Whoever was the working engineer in the NightBird studios the day they recorded it is probably the song's only co-producer.

:cryney2: we need everything they did together :cryney2:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, BlackoutZone said:

There was a period of time when Lana and Barrie would just... travel, everywhere. I think they would visit random studios writing/recording songs there with whoever was available. It's hard to pinpoint what was made by who beyond them 2. I think they would sometimes just leave the songs in the studio even. UFB was never planned to be included on UV, they just made it for fun, they were in love. Whoever was the working engineer in the NightBird studios the day they recorded it is probably the song's only co-producer.

OMFG the NightBird engineer after Lana and Barrie left the studio having done THAT

falloftheairmonkey.gif

Just now, BlackoutZone said:

I guess that's how the Summer Wine cover might have happened as well

13 minutes ago, Elle said:

While on the topic of LFL, is there anything to be said about Roses Bloom For You? :brows3: Some people were saying it was just an intro, suggesting it wasn’t a full-length song. I believe she also said at some point it may find a home somewhere else, but that has yet to happen.

Either way, that will always be my most “thirsted” over Lana song. The day that surfaces either from a proper release or a leak will feel like every holiday combined into one for me xx

:poordat: Don't know much about that song sadly

22) LFL OUTTAKES
"would you be able to spill about witchy lfl outtakes?"
BOZ: What I'll say tho... if you are to manifestsome amazing outtakes. Manifest LFL outtakes.

I’ve BEEN saying this so let’s get our asses up and work we need more lfl outtakes
thisalecx-stan-twitter.gif

1 minute ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

In addition to Summer Wine and UFB... Lana and Barrie recorded more songs together?

apparently they did a cover of "l.a woman" by the doors :lange: i have no idea where that information comes from though