partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

NEARLY 400 MIXES OF GROUPIE LOVE??? HUH!!!????!?!? :paris:

A red rose grew up out of ice frozen ground. With no one around to tweet it, While I bathe in cliffside pools.With my calamitous love and insurmountable grief.:hooker:

Just now, Surf Noir said:

if you guys were on a date with somebody you really liked, but all of the sudden had to shit really badly, what would you do?

28f86ed650faa5c929167dc4b8b180ff.jpg

Halsey stans on lanaboards 

i doubt he would know since nobody we know of has david kahne outtakes, i doubt david would've said they were demos of some specific laptop demos either

NAURR a true tragedy! Oooh & wait I think I remember what you’re talking about now too! I forgot all about David Kahne songs being lost…I blocked it out of my memory :magikarp:

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

2 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

2) BORN TO DIE RE-ISSUE
BOZ said that there were supposed re-issue of BTD with some outtakes with Damn You and Hollywood's Dead Finals Versions and probably some more

NOW WAIT A DAMN MINUTE :trisha:

how did i miss this earlier :crai:

12 minutes ago, Billie said:

Also we need more information on Best American Record… what songs were supposed to be on that record? If only she didn’t scrap it :oprah:

i think we can assume the first songs recorded for LFL/songs recorded before 2017. so

- Love/Young and in Love

- Lust for Life (possibly one of the demos)

- 13 Beaches/Something Real

- Groupie Love

- Heroin

- Malibu/Get Free

- God Bless America

- possibly the unnamed political outtakes

- Yosemite

- Architecture

- possibly a demo of Beautiful People

- more of the apparently amazing LFL outtakes that are completely unknown to us

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

@BlackoutZone I’d actually love to know what your favourite Lana songs are and how having some behind-the-scenes intel on her discography has shaped your listening experiences and your taste in her music.

me when i want dark city

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

if you guys were on a date with somebody you really liked, but all of the sudden you had to shit really badly, what would you do?

28f86ed650faa5c929167dc4b8b180ff.jpg

Pray that the food they ate gave them diarrhea so that while they die in the stalls I can go peacefully without them knowing in that one family restroom they have everywhere 

1 minute ago, BeautifulAnywhere said:

NAURR a true tragedy! Oooh & wait I think I remember what you’re talking about now too! I forgot all about David Kahne songs being lost…I blocked it out of my memory :magikarp:

they aren't lost, david kahne still has them, what i meant is that nobody like insiders or random fans have them that we know of, it's likely that it's just him

WGe8ynS.gif

they aren't lost, david kahne still has them, what i meant is that nobody like insiders or random fans have them that we know of, it's likely that it's just him

Oh that’s so tragic! Praying a Lana fan marries him & leaks the stuff :party:

On 1/2/2023 at 4:08 PM, lanaismamom said:

i think theres no original lfl only the one with 18 tracks that was revealed by lana on 27th may 2017, the difference in tracklist was 15 songs (minus Change as it wasnt done by that time) + Best American Record, Yosemite and 3d unknown song (mu assumption is California 2017 Version since its the only one track registered from tlsp album and it was registered along with the rest lfl tracks; i dont think the 3d track would be roses bloom for u as it never was registered and i think she already scrapped this idea of this song being an intro during album still had been recording)

oh my I have a few questions!! can you elaborate on " the one with 18 tracks that was revealed by lana on 27th may 2017" is there a link to this? what was this? HELP

Ok I retract my statement on FD and DG being same session, well idk if you'd consider it same session still but -

Fake Diamond was done on February 28th, 2011. Dreamgirl was done March 1st.. so a 2 day session basically (March 1st was the next day) (same producer, for Dreamgirl only vocals.)
Playing Dangerous and Bad Boy were done sometime in August 2010 alongside another song I don't know much abt and a rerecording of Bad Boy.. these last two I never got access to unfortunately D: 

This is not pertaining to Lana, but Cherry Blossom and Nectar of the Gods were done May 5th alongside a Barrie cover of "Where Did You Sleep Last Night" by Nirvana.. Lana doesn't sing in this at all but she was there. 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

7 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

@bunoner I’d actually love to know what your favourite Lana songs are and how having some behind-the-scenes intel on her discography has shaped your listening experiences and your taste in her music.

Okay so personally my favorite Lana songs are 13 Beaches, Heroin, Fuck It I Love you, COCC, Dark Paradise and more! Being an insider has really changed my life and shaped my listening experiences and my taste in her music in more than one way! :)

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

2 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Ok I retract my statement on FD and DG being same session, well idk if you'd consider it same session still but -

Fake Diamond was done on February 28th, 2011. Dreamgirl was done March 1st.. so a 2 day session basically (March 1st was the next day) (same producer, for Dreamgirl only vocals.)
Playing Dangerous and Bad Boy were done sometime in August 2010 alongside another song I don't know much abt and a rerecording of Bad Boy.. these last two I never got access to unfortunately D: 

This is not pertaining to Lana, but Cherry Blossom and Nectar of the Gods were done May 5th alongside a Barrie cover of "Where Did You Sleep Last Night" by Nirvana.. Lana doesn't sing in this at all but she was there. 

i saw "cover of where did you sleep last night" and i nearly shit my pants wheelchair.gif

WGe8ynS.gif