partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

1 minute ago, The Love Witch said:

Thank you!!! :trisha:

Hopefully one day we’ll know the producers of the remaining songs. My unreleased collection needs to be flawless!

literally the day we find out the producer of My Best Days,  I really think peace will come to earth in a second coming of christ situation 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

14 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

oh my I have a few questions!! can you elaborate on " the one with 18 tracks that was revealed by lana on 27th may 2017" is there a link to this? what was this? HELP

She just said this in an interview right after her show for BBC Radio 1’s Big Weekend, which was on May 27, 2017! We don’t know which tracks were included in those 18 - we can only speculate.  

Here’s the original interview

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-40073561.amp

On 1/2/2023 at 1:08 PM, lanaismamom said:

i think theres no original lfl only the one with 18 tracks that was revealed by lana on 27th may 2017, the difference in tracklist was 15 songs (minus Change as it wasnt done by that time) + Best American Record, Yosemite and 3d unknown song (mu assumption is California 2017 Version since its the only one track registered from tlsp album and it was registered along with the rest lfl tracks; i dont think the 3d track would be roses bloom for u as it never was registered and i think she already scrapped this idea of this song being an intro during album still had been recording)

You can’t forget that in an interview lana mentioned that she scrapped 4 more political tracks from the record. 
we know the scrapped songs so far are 

Roses Bloom For You 

Yosemite 

Best American Record 

& 4 More Political Tracks! 
I only mention Yosemite & BAR since they were from that era afaik originally! 
Also I vaguely remember a cover of the song Cactus being registered around that time! Don’t recall if it was fake, but also probably another outtake 

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

@BlackoutZone CARE TO CONFIRM MY THEORY ?!?!?! 

There is no version of 13 Beaches NOR Something Real (if that was ever even the title) that featured lyrics as "You took the-" like Eclipse says... I've rambled abt this theory sm in the past but I am hardset on my belief that he actually obtained stems that had only a certain number of seconds playing from the intro... Think about it - anytime he's mentioned Something Real, it's been only about the intro,,, showing the intro without the movie sample, saying it had horror strings (only the intro has really strong strings like that), etc.. 

NOW my belief is that, Eclipse heard "it took thir-" as we know thats how the song starts anyway.. he then mistook it as "You took the" and posted it as "You took the #SR" (Something Real) bc he was too giddy abt getting that (why would u post lyrics to something recorded literally the same day or week is beyond me) but yeah... it all makes so much sense when u put it together and I'm 100% believing it.

3 minutes ago, BeautifulAnywhere said:

You can’t forget that in an interview lana mentioned that she scrapped 4 more political tracks from the record. 
we know the scrapped songs so far are 

Roses Bloom For You 

Yosemite 

Best American Record 

& 4 More Political Tracks! 
I only mention Yosemite & BAR since they were from that era afaik originally! 
Also I vaguely remember a cover of the song Cactus being registered around that time! Don’t recall if it was fake, but also probably another outtake 

Could the Cactus cover be from the time she was in the studio with The Last Shadow Puppets guys?

4 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

literally the day we find out the producer of My Best Days,  I really think peace will come to earth in a second coming of christ situation 

Also You & Me! That song is a whole mystery to me. It sounds so much like something from Born to Die but it barely matches any of her collaborators from back then.

Just now, The Love Witch said:

Also You & Me! That song is a whole mystery to me. It sounds so much like something from Born to Die but it barely matches any of her collaborators from back then.

ive always felt like you and me is by rick nowels or emile tbh.. but im interested in knowing the truth 

18 minutes ago, Billie said:

On the same topic of Cherry Blossom, how come Rick is credited as a producer if he wasn’t in the country by the time the song was made? :tommy:

Bc when Lana ripped the songs from youtube nobody on her team exactly remembered the origin, or cared to remember.