partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

That just cements my thought that her era are deeply fascinating, even more behind the scenes, and her recording process is extensive and intense. :smile:

11 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

I doubt she would have put a vocal duet with her ex on that album. I think the only reason she chose his collaborations was because they tied into the “home/garden” theme and the motherhood concept. 
Blue Banisters paints a picture of her Utopia. A quiet life with a reliable partner and children of her own, along with a real mother figure (maybe even becoming a mother figure herself) which to this day is an unfulfilled wish of hers.

Fine China, I Can Fly and Yes to Heaven sort of lean more towards the side of being left at the altar or another failed relationship/engagement and I think she decided not to put them on there to focus on something else, something more hopeful.

i never thought of this before missj1 

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

There was a period of time when Lana and Barrie would just... travel, everywhere. I think they would visit random studios writing/recording songs there with whoever was available. It's hard to pinpoint what was made by who beyond them 2. I think they would sometimes just leave the songs in the studio even. UFB was never planned to be included on UV, they just made it for fun, they were in love. Whoever was the working engineer in the NightBird studios the day they recorded it is probably the song's only co-producer.

This is so pure omg

whatarecoloris.jpg

13 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

I doubt she would have put a vocal duet with her ex on that album. I think the only reason she chose his collaborations was because they tied into the “home/garden” theme and the motherhood concept. 
Blue Banisters paints a picture of her Utopia. A quiet life with a reliable partner and children of her own, along with a real mother figure (maybe even becoming a mother figure herself) which to this day is an unfulfilled wish of hers.

Fine China, I Can Fly and Yes to Heaven sort of lean more towards the side of being left at the altar or another failed relationship/engagement and I think she decided not to put them on there to focus on something else, something more hopeful.

wait your mind

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

The Lipsters who dislike I Talk to Jesus have clearly never chatted with the carpenter himself!lana-del-rey-tropico-teaser-0.png?w=960

Nan i’ve had several conversations which the Big Man when I was young but I disliked his homophobic views :true:

All I'm taking from this thread is that everyone is accusing everyone of being everyone and that some people who have previously proclaimed that they are above seeking clout, clearly are not

Fascinating reading

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, Rorman Nockwell said:

All I'm taking from this thread is that everyone is accusing everyone of being everyone and that some people who have previously proclaimed that they are above seeking clout, clearly are not

Fascinating reading

I had the same thought that's so crazy #clout

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

48 minutes ago, BeautifulAnywhere said:

Also I vaguely remember a cover of the song Cactus being registered around that time! Don’t recall if it was fake, but also probably another outtake 

omg I forgot about Cactus :trisha: and apparently it was recorded with The Foo Fighters??? and was a cover of the Pixies song? idk but now I need it 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Fascinating reading

my fav is when Honeymouns uploaded Crazy for You the same minute @fl0r1dakil0s posted the [LEAK] thread :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

don't let anything in this thread distract you from the fact that we still don't have lana's cover of where the boys are :oprah3:

THIS!

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

1 hour ago, blvd said:

NEARLY 400 MIXES OF GROUPIE LOVE??? HUH!!!????!?!? :paris:

Tbh LFL and Groupie Love having 384773626264858 mixes kinda makes sense with them being collabs and having more than one vocalist from who knows how many studios etc

whatarecoloris.jpg

6 minutes ago, The Dragonslayer said:

r we ever gonna talk about when honeymounz literally said he'd scammed people for lana content

is this lana content in the room with us right now?

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

6 minutes ago, The Siren said:

my fav is when Honeymouns uploaded Crazy for You the same minute @fl0r1dakil0s posted the [LEAK] thread :lmao:

i don’t see the issue with that… so many other people did that too? isn’t honeymoun’s channel a channel where lana leaks are posted? :awkney:

not a 3rd album question but does this version officially exist?

2 minutes ago, Billie said:

i don’t see the issue with that… so many other people did that too? isn’t honeymoun’s channel a channel where lana leaks are posted? :awkney:

the "issue" is that they did it (in my opinion) too quickly after FK posted it. almost like they were trying to say they leaked it :runs: