partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

16 minutes ago, West Coast said:

That just cements my thought that her era are deeply fascinating, even more behind the scenes, and her recording process is extensive and intense. :smile:

Exactly my thoughts. She's such an interesting artist

I would love to one day know the concept and plans behind each era that changed over time (would love to know how the Blue Banisters tracklist developed) 

Just now, Billie said:

i don’t see the issue with that… so many other people did that too? isn’t honeymoun’s channel a channel where lana leaks are posted? :awkney:

Deadass:

1. People get mad when honeymouns uploads something

2. People get mad when honeymouns DOESN'T upload something

3. People get mad when honeymouns breathes

He does not leak upcoming content. Meanwhile there are people that leak her upcoming content contrary to her (very clear) wishes and they don't get half as much criticism as he does

Make it make sense

Question the CULTURE

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, Billie said:

On the same topic of Cherry Blossom, how come Rick is credited as a producer if he wasn’t in the country by the time the song was made? :tommy:

I may be misremembering but iirc he’s credited as a co-writer,  not a producer :creep: 

whatarecoloris.jpg

5 minutes ago, Billie said:

i don’t see the issue with that… so many other people did that too? isn’t honeymoun’s channel a channel where lana leaks are posted? :awkney:

Literally..... People are just dead set on hating him for doing the the exact same shit they're praising other people for in this very thread. Make it make sense

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

8 minutes ago, The Siren said:

the "issue" is that they did it (in my opinion) too quickly after FK posted it. almost like they were trying to say they leaked it :runs:

they were just reposting the leak… why has it become a trend to shit on honeymouns :tommy:

I will not advocate shitting on Honeymounz but I WILL advocate for praising @fl0r1dakil0s for actually sticking their neck out and leaking things after a very long drought. :true: 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, For K said:

I will not advocate shitting on Honeymounz but I WILL advocate for praising @fl0r1dakil0s for actually sticking their neck out and leaking things after a very long drought. :true: 

we shouldn't pit 2 successful women against eachother

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

honeymouns posts everything that leaks, it's not really his fault that all of his subscribers automatically assume it's him who leaked something just because he uploaded it

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Honestly anybody that posts leaks (ones that are old, not new ones because then you're ruining Lana's project goals) has my respect. Those cease and desist letters have to be a very scary prospect for any person that leaks stuff. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

honeymouns posts everything that leaks, it's not really his fault that all of his subscribers automatically assumed it was him who leaked it just because he uploaded it

right.. and people expected too much from him (cough 2021 christmas) 

6 minutes ago, Billie said:

they were just reposting the leak… why has it become a trend to shit on honeymouns :tommy:

because hes a liar and half the shit people attribute  with him leaking weren't leaked by him - not to mention the stem edits

"whens it gonna be my turn, dont forget me"

Just now, The Dragonslayer said:

because hes a liar and half the shit people attribute  with him leaking weren't leaked by him - not to mention the stem edits

okay well without honeymouns would you even be aware of half of the leaks that exist? i don’t think so :sky: leave honeymouns alone!!!