partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

19 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

There is something that's been bugging me that I'm surprised nobody picked up before, but the French Restaurant song that leaked might not be an original version of it, but a piano rework Chris Braide didΒ in 2021 alongside new version of Damn You that leaked as "alternate final". So I'm pretty confident a real 2011 version of French Restaurant with original production exists as well.

Did she ever consider french restaurant for BB? This song reminds me of her most recent vocal style for some reasonΒ 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

5 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

Did she ever consider french restaurant for BB? This song reminds me of her most recent vocal style for some reasonΒ 

Noo, these Chris Braide reworks were definitely done independently from Lana as well

(Β @BlackoutZoneΒ myU4WWL.pngΒ )I was wondering, so is there a unleaked version of Fine China that we don't have yet,Β that isn't the non-existent Dan version?Β Also is there a more completed finalΒ version of My Best Days?Β I love it so muchΒ :typewriter:

Β 

Y0jLcfB.gif.Λšβ‚Šβ€§.ΰΌ»π“†©β€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΒ My love's pourin' 𓆩β€ͺβ€ͺβ€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΰΌΊ.β€§β‚ŠΛš.Β yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

Β°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||Like a waterfall.||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°

1:32━━━━━♑────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ β–Β β–Œ β–·β–· | β†Ί

3 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Noo, these Chris Braide reworks were definitely done independently from Lana as well

do you know who produced Valley of The Dolls?

We know it’s a voice memo but did anyone send the beat to her?

signature.gif

"Feels like sugar in me..."

6 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Β 

Is it true that Chris Braide accidentally uploaded them to YouTube and that's how they got discovered? I remember reading this a while ago.

Just now, hotshot2am said:

Β 

Is it true that Chris Braide accidentally uploaded them to YouTube and that's how they got discovered? I remember reading this a while ago.

you didnt askΒ me but Damn You alt leaked from his youtube along with other songs he uploaded

signature.gif

9 minutes ago, keps2013 said:

do you know who produced Valley of The Dolls?

We know it’s a voice memo but did anyone send the beat to her?

Yes! Zach Dawes, it was made at the same timeΒ as original Thunder and as far as I remember Lana considered it for BB as well

2 minutes ago, keps2013 said:

you didnt askΒ me but Damn You alt leaked from his youtube along with other songs he uploaded

Β 

Does this also apply to French Restaurant? The file that leaked was 320kbps so it can't be from YouTube unless it was an upscale.

54 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

There is something that's been bugging me that I'm surprised nobody picked up before, but the French Restaurant song that leaked might not be an original version of it, but a piano rework Chris Braide didΒ in 2021 alongside new version of Damn You that leaked as "alternate final". So I'm pretty confident a real 2011 version of French Restaurant with original production exists as well.

This is one of my favorite lana unreleased :trisha:Β i NEED to listen to the original production now !!!!!!

13 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Yes! Zach Dawes, it was made at the same timeΒ as original Thunder and as far as I remember Lana considered it for BB as well

THANK YOUUU OMG IVE BEEN DYING TO KNOW THIS

10 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

someone leakΒ the outtakeΒ version of Valley of the Dolls for Blue Banisters.Β :blush3:

BOZ said a long time ago it wasn’t worked on when it was on the tracklist, correct me if i’m wrong

signature.gif

14 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

i’m surprised she considered it for BB, valley of the dolls is way too depressing to be on that albumΒ 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β € Β β €Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  β € Β  Β  :Β¨ Β·.Β· Β¨:

β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β € Β  β € Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β `Β· . κ”«

@BlackoutZonebtw theres one tiny thing that bothers me as hell... it was told that released yosemite is lfl sessions version, but why in credits there is mastering engineer (Chris Gehringer) from NFR!-cocc era, as he wasntΒ credited on songs made before nfr. means it that there is unleaked untouched 2015-2016 version of yosemite?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

12 minutes ago, americangothic said:

@BlackoutZoneΒ any updates on the Yes to Heaven/Fine China/Your Girl essay? πŸ‘€

It's coming

Β 

3 minutes ago, keps2013 said:

THANK YOUUU OMG IVE BEEN DYING TO KNOW THIS

BOZ said a long time ago it wasn’t worked on when it was on the tracklist, correct me if i’m wrong

Yeah I don't think it was touched, just in consideration

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

@BlackoutZonebtw theres one tiny thing that bothers me as hell... it was told that released yosemite is lfl sessions version, but why in credits there is mastering engineer (Chris Gehringer) from NFR!-cocc era, as he wasntΒ credited on songs made before nfr. means it that there is unleaked untouched 2015-2016 version of yosemite?

Chris is just a mastering engineer, thisΒ is a very final step of the song's mixingΒ and he only does final adjustments to prepare finished songs to deliver correct mixes as every service/media - iTunes, Streaming, CDs, Vinyls has different requirements. This isn't a step that any song that isn't meant to be released even goes through.