Just now, Nikki Lane said:

Wherelse you think unreleased music comes from... good morning, girl

I’m an innocent person who thinks most people are honest :toofunny:

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

That’s how a ton of stuff leaks 

I’ve been going through life blissfully unaware :crai:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I think the version numbers were correct as we *knew* them? With the exception that V1 and V2 (both 2013) that we have were not the original Rick Nowels demos but instead demos with additions by Patrick Warren who had to bounce the files. No? ... :bebe: 

Ohhhh, my understanding was that what we knew as V1 and V2 were just stems from Patrick Warren (with the purpose of being a reference for Rick to produce the full thing), not at all having been touched by Rick (other than the vocal stem). But I’m not so sure lol! 

so the two “honeymoon demos” are real ie. the james ford music mafia version and 3:31 STINT demo? and were they made intended for honeymoon? and all the other leaked versions are technically stem edits?

also, are the vocals (particularly in the bridge) in the 3:31 STINT demo edited, or do they just sound like that?:blush3:

sUcVobB.png

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Ohhhh, my understanding was that what we knew as V1 and V2 were just stems from Patrick Warren (with the purpose of being a reference for Rick to produce the full thing), not at all having been touched by Rick (other than the vocal stem). But I’m not so sure lol! 

You're probably right, I'll re-read BoZ essay for some more clarity because it was an absolute shock to know all that in a couple minutes :oprah2: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

so the two “honeymoon demos” are real ie. the james ford music mafia version and 3:31 STINT demo? and were they made intended for honeymoon? and all the other leaked versions are technically stem edits?

From what I gather, yes to the first and last questions, but the James Ford one was for Ultraviolence (March/April 2014) and the STINT one was for Honeymoon (late-2014). Someone please correct me if I’m wrong!

Just now, Surf Noir said:

does this suggest that the original, legit version of fine china may sound very different?

When it leaks, we can pretend it's the final version so maybe we won doll-glittery.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

:biblio:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

OK SO the versions of yth fine china and your girl that we have are fakes made by Patrick Warren who had a small role in the production and didn't have the whole files so he sent Eclipse (who was impersonating a person working with Lana) versions made by himself from the stems he had. the only versions of syth that are real are James Ford's leaked by the music mafia and the one produced by STINT. am i right?