partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

The leaks antics are tiring ngl, I don't think the headache and fabrications are worth it. It's beyond ridiculous at this point. :stareney2:

2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

The only real versions of Yes to Heaven you have are James Ford, that's still UV and STINT that's already for HM.

You have no real versions of Fine China and Your Girl. The Patrick Warren mixes of course contain real parts/stems of the demos, but they are also missing many as well as they got filled by new instruments that Patrick added himself for what was missing. It's really crazy that he went with that effort, but it's not unheard of and this opens the door to another thing:

While I don't know about EMGHW or Resistance, Be My Daddy is the exact same case. John Fortis got contacted, probably in similar manner, for the songs they made and since he had no good final version of Be My Daddy he quickly PRODUCED new version himself from the available session in hopes of being picked by Lana for release. So the Be My Daddy version that leaked was also in fact made in 2016.

this is just insane :biblio: 

is this the actual, true 2010 version? or just another edit from the producer? it's a snippet 

https://krakenfiles.com/view/F5n9E9dfEd/file.html

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

While I don't know about EMGHW or Resistance, Be My Daddy is the exact same case. John Fortis got contacted, probably in similar manner, for the songs they made and since he had no good final version of Be My Daddy he quickly PRODUCED new version himself from the available session in hopes of being picked by Lana for release. So the Be My Daddy version that leaked was also in fact made in 2016.

You guys i'm genuinely going to cry like this is my favorite lana unreleased and it's fake :bebe::xcry::lange:

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

So the real 2013 versions of Say Yes to Heaven, Fine China and Your Girl—all produced by Rick Nowels—remain unleaked. Wow. Cannot believe that for 6 years we thought otherwise. 

The devil works hard but Boz worked harder start up the pre-leak threads ladies let's find the real versions

giphy.webp

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

I mean they’re not really fake-they’re still mostly done by a member of her team-didn’t we know this? I swear this tea was leaked ages ago?

If they’re not done by the producer, and approved by Lana, they’re fake. 

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

3 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

The only real versions of Yes to Heaven you have are James Ford, that's still UV and STINT that's already for HM.

You have no real versions of Fine China and Your Girl. The Patrick Warren mixes of course contain real parts/stems of the demos, but they are also missing many as well as they got filled by new instruments that Patrick added himself for what was missing. It's really crazy that he went with that effort, but it's not unheard of and this opens the door to another thing:

While this is also interesting - I'm also referring to the fact that the song files themselves were heavily edited with EQs and a bunch of other stuff before being sold (whether that was to keep some form of exclusivity over the original files or to distinguish them if they ever leaked is anyone's guess), and when that person found out they were edited they leaked the songs. So now we're stuck with these shitty edits.

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Just now, Surf Noir said:

this is just insane :biblio: 

is this the actual, true 2010 version? or just another edit from the producer? it's a snippet 

https://krakenfiles.com/view/F5n9E9dfEd/file.html

Oh I thought that was the version that leaked, that's the one I was talking about that was definitely made in 2016.

Either way the difference is that John Fortis is the actual producer of the track anyway so this was something he was able to do. Patrick Warren is not, his mixes are not Lana's or Rick's visions