partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

3 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Now hold on what version of Fine China did she consider for Blue Banisters cause we know she loves a youtube rip :pout:

i can imagine her putting a stem edit on the albums tracklist without even knowing abt it lol

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

6 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

This was a member here who stated ages ago they were mostly stem edits-can’t remember who?

we’ve known your girl was originally leaked as a stem edit, people just thought that the next version to leak was the “real” thing — but it’s actually another stem edit. and i’m pretty sure we didn’t know that before 

and i think someone else already quoted you and said this but i can’t keep up😭

sUcVobB.png

5 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

podemos simplesmente esquecer isso e fingir que as músicas são 100% reais

:dua:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

Just now, Surf Noir said:

imagine if she had actually included the leaked version of fine china onto blue banisters and then we find out it's a stem edit mouthcover

Imagine the meltdowns. People already lost their shit calling her unprofessional etc. imagine the mess when they find out an eclipse curated stem edit was released in full :bebe: 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

imagine if she had actually included the leaked version of fine china onto blue banisters and then we find out it's a stem edit mouthcover

tbh this is something i still dont exclude to happen with another song:hide:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

i really wonder what the hell lana thinks when versions of songs that never even existed “leak”

by this i mean, considering Patrick thought he was talking to Lana/her team when he was making the mixes he sent Eclipse, I’m assuming that Lana and Rick themselves had never even heard the versions of the songs that leaked.

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Imagine the meltdowns. People already lost their shit calling her unprofessional etc. imagine the mess when they find out an eclipse curated stem edit was released in full :bebe: 

imagine the same people shitting themselves if Lana would release the real version that is different than the leaked one

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

It’s a bit of a reprieve in some ways to know that the real vision for these three songs as produced by Rick is not what we know, because while I love all three tracks, I felt like they were lyrically quite refreshing and poignant to only be left at what appeared to be the early/rough stages.