partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

imagine if she had actually included the leaked version of fine china onto blue banisters and then we find out it's a stem edit mouthcover

I’ve been thinking about this. Considering the YT rips of the unreleased songs on Blue Banisters, I think the sessions of those old songs have likely been lost to Lana’s collaborators. I wonder if this has anything to do with why Fine China and Yes to Heaven have been considered for so many albums, but never found a home; they lost the session, and the versions online are fake and basically unreleasable lmao

Im at a party on an edible writing on my phone so i havent read anything I will go back and reply in more depth and maybe share more lana lore and info from those days 

My understanding of how production worked was very limited and I did not completely understand how those mixes were made at the time. 

But I would just like to point out that we still do not have your girl or fine china in original production or better quality.. so if not for those we would have fuck all... Sit down and eat your food some of you!! :biblio: 

Just now, 111 said:

Im at a party on an edible writing on my phone so i havent read anything I will go back and reply in more depth and maybe share more lana lore and info from those days 

My understanding of how production worked was very limited and I did not completely understand how those mixes were made at the time. 

But I would just like to point out that we still do not have your girl or fine china in original production or better quality.. so if not for those we would have fuck all... Sit down and eat your food some of you!! :biblio: 

can you give us more food! it would be sooo funny right watching us eat lust for life outtakes

1 minute ago, 111 said:

just make sure you include some lizzy grant tea if you have any hairtuck

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Your Girl (Fake Version) is a serve tho I can't imagine this song without the organ it hits the spot maybe more producers should work under pressure of a fake Lana team scam it brings out some genius in their brain :oprah:

qfrWuBl.png

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

At the end of the day, you would indeed not have these songs at all and what's even crazier - these versions would never even exist :deadbanana: So it's all just bittersweet. I'm mostly mad, cause I'd want them in HQ and well, we have to live with the shitty mp3s forever :creep:

Totally agree. Eek, that feels like a confirmation that there's basically no way to get the original ones, or even the ones we have but in true HQ :deadbanana: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, BlackoutZone said:

At the end of the day, you would indeed not have these songs at all and what's even crazier - these versions would never even exist :deadbanana: So it's all just bittersweet. I'm mostly mad, cause I'd want them in HQ and well, we have to live with the shitty mp3s forever :creep:

...forever:crai:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Like complaining about them being "fake" girl okay you'd rather have never heard fine china or your girl then?? Chile get it together. Anyways let me go back my party I will be back tomorrow evening or something. Bozo ur timing sis...

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

Your Girl (Fake Version) is a serve tho I can't imagine this song without the organ it hits the spot maybe more producers should work under pressure of a fake Lana team scam it brings out some genius in their brain :oprah:

The way leakers are going to start impersonating Lana to get producers to remove piano tracks from the songs :oprah: 

4 minutes ago, 111 said:

I will go back and reply in more depth and maybe share more lana lore and info from those days

did us noticing an open registraion day on atrl and asking boz a few questions turned into boz & eclipse spilling the tea we've been waiting for years... i like it

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif