partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

I know there’s MESS potentially rn but I still want to know more about the LFL timeline and wtf happened to the album in spring 2017 when seemingly a bunch of the trap stuff was added

the timeline of that album interests me so much :trisha: 

Honestly this.... Was the album really supposed to be this folky witchy masterpiece all the way through? Was she just too excited over the trap tracks and decided to mash them all up together? She did say in the Zane Lowe interview that she was "feeling her more fiery tracks" which birthed the hodgepodge that is LFL :oprah3: @BlackoutZone What do you know about the initial stages of this record?

Just now, 111 said:

I dont make stem edits I make producers make new mixes for me... That's the difference of a legend :teehee:

The power that that has :oprah: let me go listen to Fine China, Say Yes to Heaven and Your Girl (By Eclipse Demand Versions)

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, kaliuchis said:

fun fact did yall know lana is releasing and album called did you know that there’s a tunnel under ocean blvd

did you know about did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd

Just now, BlackoutZone said:

Lana is unpredictable I'd personally just hope we get the album of unreleased material one day and all 3 in their true final glory will appear there and we will like them best of all versions

sorry this is off topic but do you know if Lana ever recorded her cover of Heart Shaped Box? Or what ended up happening with her cover of Cactus by Pixies?

😋🫶🏼

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

Like complaining about them being "fake" girl okay you'd rather have never heard fine china or your girl then?? Chile get it together. Anyways let me go back my party I will be back tomorrow evening or something. Bozo ur timing sis...

132 guuuurl we are not thanksgiving turkeys and thats on fahrenheit period 🤣🤣

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Just now, Junkie Noir said:

sorry this is off topic but do you know if Lana ever recorded her cover of Heart Shaped Box? Or what ended up happening with her cover of Cactus by Pixies?

there's a studio version of heart-shaped box that's supposed to be on the paradise tour concepts album but it was left out when it leaked

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

4 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

So should we label them like this…?

Fine China - Patrick Warren Rough Mix

Yes to Heaven - Patrick Warren Rough Mix 1

Yes to Heaven - Patrick Warren Rough Mix 1

From what i'm understanding these are not actual mixes by Patrick Warren, but just additional production made by him to be sent to Rick to be included in the song

Calling it a "rough mix" wouldn't be correct because it's not one, technically it's just the Acapella over additional production. It's missing the actual production, so the only term that would make sense is if it were something like "Yes To Heaven (Edit 1)" / "Yes To Heaven (Edit 2)" 

Spoiler

I always thought YTH v1 sounded extremely fake and off beat actually :eartha2:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

there's a studio version of heart-shaped box that's supposed to be on the paradise tour concepts album but it was left out when it leaked

inb4 someone bamboozles whoever produced it claiming Lana wants to add it as a digital bonus for Ocean Blvd :toofunny: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

18 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i’d rather live in a world where we have fine china your girl and yth edited rather than nothing at all

Everybody say thank you Ms. Eclipsus!

C38h-csVcAAG32E.jpg

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

4 minutes ago, 111 said:

I dont make stem edits I make producers make new mixes for me... That's the difference of a legend :teehee:

While you're at it, enlighten us about Be My Daddy, Every Man Gets His Wish and Resistance edits
1034892694461370458.webp?size=96&quality