partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

1 minute ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

From what i'm understanding these are not actual mixes by Patrick Warren, but just additional production made by him to be sent to Rick to be included in the song

Calling it a "rough mix" wouldn't be correct because it's not one, technically it's just the Acapella over additional production. It's missing the actual production, so the only term that would make sense is if it were something like "Yes To Heaven (Edit 1)" / "Yes To Heaven (Edit 2)" 

Hide contents

I always thought YTH v1 sounded extremely fake and off beat actually :eartha2:

Fine China was labeled as “rough” by Patrick himself though. :true: I think “rough” is the closest we get to explaining precisely what that version of the song is.

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

The way these producers were showing OUT auditioning for a gig for Lana’s next album making new mixes overnight…Only for it to be eclipse on the other side of the email thread  :bebe: 

I SCREAMED

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

The way these producers were showing OUT auditioning for a gig for Lana’s next album making new mixes overnight…Only for it to be eclipse on the other side of the email thread  :bebe: 

Poor Patrick! He really thought this was gonna be his time to shine. :bebe:

Just now, Surf Noir said:

eclipse, since you're such a legend, how about you do something extremely legendary by sharing the unedited versions of resistance, be my daddy, and every man gets his wish with us? 

1034892694461370458.webp?size=96&quality

Or we change the topic to “tell us the producers of the 12 remaining songs from my unreleased collection”. :jack:

Just now, BlackoutZone said:

BTW this is also an explanation to why you have 2 versions of Wild One, when Lana approached Justin Parker for the original demo, he just tweaked it slightly to make it sound better

is that also why they literally sound the exact same 

😋🫶🏼

3 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

BTW this is also an explanation to why you have 2 versions of Wild One, when Lana approached Justin Parker for the original demo, he just tweaked it slightly to make it sound better

so does it mean that we actually have not 2012 and 2015 version? instead of 2013 (mix 1) and 2012 (mix 2)?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

2 minutes ago, Junkie Noir said:

@111 do you know anything about the hundred dollar bill rap version :stareney:

Speaking of... can we finally get the non-ear rape version?

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

what about the album process of making TUOB’s tracklist:oprah3:

edit: I forgot we won’t know until it’s announced. Nvm

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath