partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

30 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

so after reading this, it kinda have me hope - fine china leaked version always seemed.... weird? isnt it? really and really rough but the idea and lyrics of the song is far immaculate, this is why i always stanned idea of being kind of final version of fine china by dan auerbach, but omg im really happy that there is polished versions of both your girl and fine china existing and that they even almost made the record also really facsinates me! not gonna lie i never was strong connected to your girl, but now, knowing that there are more polished and improved versions of this, this gives me hope and chills! also, can we start counting Day Yes to Heaven James Fords Version as Ultraviolence final?Β 

Β 

My thoughts exactly especially about Your Girl, also how Fine China has that annoying (possible ?) metronome noise playing all throughout, that was even especially tooΒ low for Rick standards

Y0jLcfB.gif.Λšβ‚Šβ€§.ΰΌ»π“†©β€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΒ My love's pourin' 𓆩β€ͺβ€ͺβ€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΰΌΊ.β€§β‚ŠΛš.Β yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

Β°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||Like a waterfall.||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°

1:32━━━━━♑────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ β–Β β–Œ β–·β–· | β†Ί

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

Β 

it was confirmed by honeymouns

Β 

there's also a princess superstar version but it might be lost :poordat:

Β 

SPEAKING OF PRINCESS SUPERSTAR her version of golden grill is grammy worthyΒ :trisha:

πŸ˜‹πŸ«ΆπŸΌ

Just now, marinasrep said:

i'm kinda tired of editing my lana unreleased like i edited it around 10 times in the past 2 weeks

same! I will just let it rest for half a year and then come back to it with renewed energy and a lot of debunked versions probably

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

@BlackoutZoneΒ did LanaΒ record a cover of "strawberry fields forever"?Β  I remember this was rumored when the L4L Album Trailer was released...Β 

and how much did the L4L album change since the release of the trailer (because the trailer seems very witchy like the L4L Demo's and not really like the final mix)

this would be the perfect time to spam scat this rlly shows that em scat spammers don't know what they're doing and aren't A level trolls like girl where is the scat the moment is literally passingΒ (although putting betty boop boop over a video of lanaboards written in shit on a bathroom wall was kinda genius and very insane like what the fuck was that I was perplexed)

qfrWuBl.png

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Thinking aboutΒ how Lana probably saw β€œSay Yes to Heaven (Demo 1)” on YouTube, clicked on it, and it was truly nothing she had ever heard before. Β :rip:

Β 

Β 

she was probably so confusedΒ :hoe:

πŸ˜‹πŸ«ΆπŸΌ

3 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Β 

My thoughts exactly especially about Your Girl, also how Fine China has that annoying (possible ?) metronome noise playing all throughout, that was even especially tooΒ low for Rick standards

Your Girl always sounded very wrong and unfinished to me. Like…really messy and terribly mixed. I'm sad but not surprised they turned out to be β€œby demand mixes” from Eclipse.Β 

I still hope we get to hear Rick's actual versions one day.

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Thinking aboutΒ how Lana probably saw β€œSay Yes to Heaven (Demo 1)” on YouTube, clicked on it, and it was truly nothing she had ever heard before. Β :rip:

Β 

i bet she was even more confused when she heard word of her cover of to catch a thief that she never actually recorded wendy

#lana del rey from NFR!Β Β #lana del rey from NFR!Β Β #lana del rey from NFR!

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

no especially because of that random bagpipes (?) harmonica (?) solo 😭😭