partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

3 minutes ago, This Feeling said:

So, the only legit YTH version is that “Honeymoon Version”? Or

the 2 "legit" ones we have are:

- the 2014 james ford version (tagged; the final UV version)

- the 2015 stint version (honeymoon DEMO; we don't have the honeymoon final)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

imagine if she had actually included the leaked version of fine china onto blue banisters and then we find out it's a stem edit mouthcover

when eclipse gets production credits on the DYKTATUOB version :true:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Thank God we have confirmation that the James Ford version of SYTH was never considered for Chemtrails. I never believed that because I never saw evidence or proof of that claim from anyone reputable - but someone pulled it out of thin air and it got wrongly quoted as true by so many! 

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Thank god we have confirmation the James Ford version of SYTH was never considered for Chemtrails. I never believed that because I never saw evidence of that claim - but someone pulled it out of thin air and it got wrongly quoted as true by so many! 

For real it was like one day everyone went on with that as fact and to this day I have no idea where it even came from :rip: 

1 minute ago, The Dragonslayer said:

@BlackoutZone do you ever plan on sharing any mp3s with us:poordat: were ofc very grateful for this info, but it hurts to find out that some of my favorite songs of the last few years are edited 

I'm sorry this is something that's never gonna happen, sharing information for closure is the best I can do. But as someone else said, if people out there managed to get Cult Singer, Dragonslayer, Crazy for You etc. they might as well have the others and they might leak eventually.

Is there any tea on Dark City that can be spilled ? Is it an UV outtake, is there a chance that it will leak some day ? 

Did she considered it for Honeymoon since she used it for a caption or as a bio in that era?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

For real it was like one day everyone went on with that as fact and to this day I have no idea where it even came from :rip: 

Was yes to Heaven considered at all? Because I remember when the track list leaked from shazam, Yes to Heaven was included

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

I'm sorry this is something that's never gonna happen, sharing information for closure is the best I can do. But as someone else said, if people out there managed to get Cult Singer, Dragonslayer, Crazy for You etc. they might as well have the others and they might leak eventually.

am I tripping or Cult Singer is someone who has leaked songs in the past :thumb2: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, BlackoutZone said:

another question -  would you be able to give us any og file names? I like knowing when songs were recorded

"whens it gonna be my turn, dont forget me"

What version of Yes to Heaven was considered for Blue Banisters? Was it confirmed that she reworked it for that record 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, imapartygirl said:

Was yes to Heaven considered at all? Because I remember when the track list leaked from shazam, Yes to Heaven was included

Say Yes to Heaven has long been recognized by Shazam but it was never part of the Chemtrails tracklist - when the Chemtrails tracklist was found on Shazam, the songs were not actually organized together. We just assumed they were part of the tracklist because they were new titles to us. And we ended up being right!

10 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Sorry but I don't keep track of fake versions lol, why would you want to list that on the wikia if it's fake.

Just add the Patrick Warren version, the James Ford version (which btw was never considered for COCC what :deadbanana:) and the STINT version

Just to clarify on the inclusion of the two Warren versions - my understanding is that they were legitimately created by one of the musicians working on the track. While they were created under false pretences, they are genuine (in the sense of "not fanmade") versions of the track. Please correct me if I'm wrong! That being said, where fanmade creations are particularly notable, for example where they precede the official version and are rightly or wrongly treated as official by the fandom, they will usually get at least a cursory mention for clarity for people who may have those versions in their collection. 

Edited by Stormriver

i have a tumblr right

here.

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

Dark City is from HM times, unfinished song, never worked on more

what about the "cali is hot" snippet?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i believe he meant to say cult leader lol, but yeah, cult singer was a leaker

Sorry I meant Cult Leader yeah

Also yeah I don't recall YTH ever being considered for either COCC or BB (surprisingly)