partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

1 hour ago, West Coast said:

Is there a Cruel World demo, or Rick version? Or was that a song she made with Blake and Dan without Rick being involved? And also follow up question: did she consider a different opening track at some point? @BlackoutZone

Just in case. @BlackoutZone ๐Ÿค“

1 minute ago, misslonaxo said:

Soo... this thread has grown like 50 pages overnight, has anyone yet to correctly order the UV/Tropย outtakes in terms of dates recorded? or i guess thats what the tracker is for lol

we're adding the info online but there's just so much lol

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

ย 

Just now, bunoner said:

If any of you are thinking of who or how to email to do what they did don't even bother you're a decade late

Like... that man have had enough of the name Lana Del Rey he ain't gon respond no emails

2 minutes ago, Nikki Lane said:

Not y'all discussing how you're gonna harrass David Kahne in this threadย :lmao:

When i asked Rickย about Stevie (his og collab girly)ย outtakes and he left me on readย 
they have lives they dont gaf:crai:

3 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Lana originally did Roses with Chris Braide in 2010 (that version remains unleaked), then in 2011 it was reworked withย Theophilus London, but I do not know if it was with Lana's involvement or not, because I suspect the rework was meant for pitching and not for Born to Die. That's why it ended up with Cheryl.

On the topic of Roses, what version of Roses was Cheryl given? Did she use lyrics from Lanaโ€™s solo demo? The instrumental sounds a bit different to the leaked version too..

what we need to do is hit up drew erickson as Lana and ask if he can add some drums and more strings on the songs for ocean boulevard:brows:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

โ€ห–ยฐย โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”ย this is my idea of funย ยฐโ€โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ

Every sound engineer thatโ€™s worked with Lana her entire life receiving 1,000 emails today from โ€œLanaโ€™s teamโ€ย :hellno:

ย  ย  ย ย giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dcย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

"Baby you my Bugsy Maloneย 

ย ย and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

ย ย  ย last.fm

ย 

4 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Just in case. @BlackoutZone ๐Ÿค“

No idts

ย 

3 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

@BlackoutZoneย did Rick Nowels produced the UV version of "I Can Fly" before it was reworked for the film "Big Eyes"?

The final I Can Fly was already produced by Rick though, he was the only one to ever work on it, it wasn't even 'reworked', they just kept working on it to make it better

1 minute ago, SummerDrummer said:

Please The Lust for Lifers wanna know its original concept so we can curate our "OG lfl"ย playlists. any info on the original tracklist?:bebe:

Honestly i have more faith in a cohesive OG LFL playlist than i do a "Tropico - the album" playlist

ngl im the only fan seems here of lfl mixes... could u plsย spill about left ones or halfย @bunoner:ohno:
Love
13 Beaches
Cherry
White Mustang
Summer Bummer
In My Feelings
Coachella
When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing
Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
Tomorrow Never Came

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y