LDR Album Process Discussion

41 minutes ago, ruined said:

Ok

Enough is enough

@BlackoutZone

BLegendZone

First of all thank u again for every bit of info u shared. We all love u

Now

Take a look at my signature right under these broken words of mine that you're reading

It's been more than three years

Be the man with the completely shiny unrecognizable face I've been seeing in my dreams every night who ran away everytime I opened my mouth to speak a word :trisha:

Like literally LET THERE BE LIGHT

AND THERE IS LIGHT

Reveal hidden contents

Or blackmail a certain someone else to do that. Jk :mj2: love u @111

Acting like it even exists

Out of everything you want..

4 minutes ago, jinsouldilf said:

thank you! with the way people were talking about it, it seemed like the album changed drastically so it made me curious.

apparently theres way more outtakes for LFL than the other albums and supposedly Serene Queen (which is hailed as one of Lana's best songs period by some stans) is one of the worst of LFL sessions :defeated:

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

apparently theres way more outtakes for LFL than the other albums and supposedly Serene Queen (which is hailed as one of Lana's best songs period by some stans) is one of the

worst of LFL sessions :defeated:

if serene queen is the worst lfl session then that means some of her best songs ever are being hoarded ouuu

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Not the thread for it but it’s kinda on topic and I’m more likely to get a reply here so here goes:

there was a song yearsss ago like 5+ years ago that a rapper did and like the entire chorus was sung by a girl imitating Lana and it was a discussion over whether it was actually Lana but I think we decided it wasn’t. anyway, does anyone know what song I’m referring to? I kinda liked it but can’t find 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Hi, new here.

So question about Forever Angels/Angels Forever for anyone. My friend who got me into Lana told me her favorite song was AF but when I brought up the version on YouTube she said it wasn’t the one she had heard. She couldn’t find the version she liked tho. Are there really two leaked versions of the song?

PS thanks @BlackoutZone for all the info today.

PPS you’re also hot af

1 minute ago, BoDaToe said:

Hi, new here.

So question about Forever Angels/Angels Forever for anyone. My friend who got me into Lana told me her favorite song was AF but when I brought up the version on YouTube she said it wasn’t the one she had heard. She couldn’t find the version she liked tho. Are there really two leaked versions of the song?

PPS you’re also hot af

demo version

9 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

throw let me love you like a woman ultraviolence version in there too and i'll cry

Idk

are we ready to go from small town farms and horse shit smells to molly? 

are we ready for a trippy but cinematic BOP? Yes sir :smile:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

4 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Not the thread for it but it’s kinda on topic and I’m more likely to get a reply here so here goes:

there was a song yearsss ago like 5+ years ago that a rapper did and like the entire chorus was sung by a girl imitating Lana and it was a discussion over whether it was actually Lana but I think we decided it wasn’t. anyway, does anyone know what song I’m referring to? I kinda liked it but can’t find 

This abomination of a music file that people STILL think it’s her? 

2 minutes ago, BoDaToe said:

Hi, new here.

PPS you’re also hot af

there are 2 versions, there’s one with drums (final) and one without (demo)

2 minutes ago, BoDaToe said:

Hi, new here.

PPS you’re also hot af

https://krakenfiles.com/view/fTCrPX4Ez6/file.html

https://krakenfiles.com/view/dfoo5KxizS/file.html

15 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

https://dbree.me/v/3b5d44

This was posted a couple hours ago but I haven't seen anyone talk about it. The way it's tagged reminds me of snippet gate @DCooper

I searched for the lyrics but didn't find anything, can anyone debunk this or tell if it's real?

wait this sounds very real idk it doesn’t sound like AI to me, too many layered vocals for AI. the “sh” in wish sounds just like her

2 minutes ago, ruined said:

Idk

are we ready to go from small town farms and horse shit smells to molly? 

are we ready for a trippy but cinematic BOP? Yes sir :smile:

i dont understand anything this means but if it means LMLYLAW UV version is coming then YASSSSASAYSAYSAYSYAYASYASYASYASYSAYASYASYAYSAYSDYSA

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

On 1/4/2023 at 12:04 PM, viktoria said:

@BlackoutZone

Do you have any draft tracklists of Blue Banisters from when it was called Rock Candy Sweet?? I know you've mentioned I Can Fly, Fine China, Wild One and other songs were scrapped from the album.

Thank you so much for all the info btw!!

@BlackoutZone hey bestie

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

7 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Thinking about how Lana probably saw “Say Yes to Heaven (Demo 1)” on YouTube, clicked on it, and it was truly nothing she had ever heard before.  :rip:

this has been echoing in my mind and making me snicker at work all day.

8V7Yvel.png