partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

1 minute ago, americangothic said:

We can add to the "list of things we learned today" this confirmation from Dan Heath himself, confirming he indeed worked on the "You & Me" song:

LINK

I sent him a DM and he politely answered!

Aw he sounds so sweet

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

5 minutes ago, archiemm said:

calm-and-shook.gif

On 1/3/2023 at 8:16 PM, Elle said:

While on the topic of LFL, is there anything to be said about Roses Bloom For You? :brows3: Some people were saying it was just an intro, suggesting it wasn’t a full-length song. I believe she also said at some point it may find a home somewhere else, but that has yet to happen.

Either way, that will always be my most “thirsted” over Lana song. The day that surfaces either from a proper release or a leak will feel like every holiday combined into one for me xx

:poordat: Don't know much about that song sadly

21 minutes ago, archiemm said:

was roses bloom for you ever a full song :xgiggle:

unconfirmed but rumoured that both times lana's shared it on her socials included the full length of the song cos both recordings cut at the same time

1 minute ago, regattasinthewind said:

Wow! He's so nice. Thanks for doing this 

He's the sweetest. He actually follows me on Instagram💀 and we chat once in a while about music. He has a music project called "Lawless" (you should check some of his work if you're a fan of the songs he did with Lana, listen to "In the Name of Nothing", for example).

I try not to harass him with questions about Lana all the time so he doesn't feel uncomfortable, but if you have any question you'd like to know about Dan/Lana songs, I'll try my best to ask him!

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

so, what year is you & me from? becuase i've always known it as 2011, but was she even working with dan heath in 2011? @BlackoutZone @Unknown

not directed to me but his Lanapedia page only says this

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/Dan_Heath

The first known track they worked on together was "Blue Jeans",

1 minute ago, americangothic said:

He's the sweetest. He actually follows me on Instagram💀 and we chat once in a while about music. He has a music project called "Lawless" (you should check some of his work if you're a fan of the songs he did with Lana, listen to "In the Name of Nothing", for example).

I try not to harass him with questions about Lana all the time so he doesn't feel uncomfortable, but if you have any question you'd like to know about Dan/Lana songs, I'll try my best to ask him!

has he revealed any unleaked titles with you? :oopna:

17 minutes ago, americangothic said:

We can add to the "list of things we learned today" this confirmation from Dan Heath himself, confirming he indeed worked on the "You & Me" song:

LINK

OMG at last, after literally 10 years we know who's the producer

image.png

17 minutes ago, americangothic said:

LINK

Dan seems like such a sweetheart! Really great to have this insight from him directly, and I 100% agree with him that that song is magical

imageproxy.jpg

6 minutes ago, americangothic said:

Dan responded to me on Instagram before as well kahskdjsbsdj, he's awesome. I'd love to hear some more insight on You & Me (and other unreleased) if he'd be willing to share.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

23 minutes ago, americangothic said:

LINK

What a sweetheart and talented producer. He should make a LB account :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

17 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

so, what year is you & me from? becuase i've always known it as 2011, but was she even working with dan heath in 2011? @BlackoutZone @Unknown

"Blue Jeans" was the first known song they worked together, but they've been friends from decades, maybe "You & Me" is even older?

8 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Dan responded to me on Instagram before as well kahskdjsbsdj, he's awesome. I'd love to hear some more insight on You & Me (and other unreleased) if he'd be willing to share.

Wait until they find out Rick Nowels reads his dms :giggle:

2 minutes ago, americangothic said:

"Blue Jeans" was the first known song they worked together, but they've been friends from decades, maybe "You & Me" is even older?

could we ask Dan about the first Lana song he ever touched (and when it was)? or is that too much?

2 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

@BlackoutZonedo u know anything about let me love you like a woman ultraviolence version

I thought it was said that it was called Pink Champagne, the bridge is the pre chorus, and the production is ‘psychedelic’

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

could we ask Dan about the first Lana song he ever touched (and when it was)? or is that too much?

Just did it! + also asked him what year is "You & Me" from. Any updates I'll bring the tea!