partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

14 minutes ago, americangothic said:

CONFIRMED: "You & Me" was recorded on 2010/2011, around the time they did Blue Jeans:

EVIDENCE by Dan Heath.

I added these as refs on LDR Wiki, thank youuuu :beyonce:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

"try hard to remember the day, sick as fuck and selling yay', diamonds and getting blazed; tattoos still magnificent, no longer high but you're not very different" :trisha: truly a magical song it breathes hot lazy wake-and-bake summer mornings 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I never ever listened to this "You & Me" song and the way it sounds like 389489489489 songs mashed into one.  The strings reminds me of Body Electric (and Serene Queen), the melody almost mirror-ing "baby I'm a four-alarm fire" from Dangerous Girl... :smokes4:

does anyone know what version of Yes To Heaven is called Heavenly Hell/White Hot Forever(not Tulsa Jesus Freak) that was leaked in mid-2020/2021, she is very similar to Yes To Heaven, that's what I call it. I wanted to know if this version I'm talking about is true or false:illumilana2: 

Okay so very much at the beginning of the thread somebody shared an edit of Say Yes to Heaven including both Patrick Warren demos (@IanadeIrey? If not, I'm sorry I completely forgot and can't find the post :crying2:) , and so I was inspired to do one myself filtering the stems out and shit. Hoping for this to be a more complete, better mixed version but I lowkey hate how it sounds at times - will possibly get back to it later. Hope you like it!

Say Yes to Heaven (Moonchild Edit)

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

13 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Okay so very much at the beginning of the thread somebody shared an edit of Say Yes to Heaven including both Patrick Warren demos (@IanadeIrey? If not, I'm sorry I completely forgot and can't find the post :crying2:) , and so I was inspired to do one myself filtering the stems out and shit. Hoping for this to be a more complete, better mixed version but I lowkey hate how it sounds at times - will possibly get back to it later. Hope you like it!

Lol that was me, and this sounds great!!  It’s so funny that we’re trying to do the best we can with the mere stems of this song :thumb3: 

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Lol that was me, and this sounds great!!  It’s so funny that we’re trying to do the best we can with the mere stems of this song :thumb3: 

Thank you! Yeah I'm gaslighting myself into believing we'll get a more solid demo of it someday and in the meanwhile, well, here we are :thumb2: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

6 hours ago, The Siren said:

also someone should update this with the new info we have

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_unreleased_songs?so=search#Unleaked_songs

(ex: Dark City is from Honeymoon, Morricone + Neon Shadows + Piano Theme is fake, etc)

i've been meaning to do it, will edit when i'm back home

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

2 hours ago, americangothic said:

CONFIRMED: "You & Me" was recorded on 2010/2011, around the time they did Blue Jeans:

EVIDENCE by Dan Heath.

Does this mean it was recorded in 2011 when it was a b-side or in 2012 when it was it's own single?

BJ was recorded march 2011 and was a bSide to VG Oct 7, 2011 and a separate single in April 2012

9 hours ago, misslonaxo said:

Oh gurl, Eclipse is at fault for many things including that. Like the traumatization of twitter gays thru unsolicited nudes, Charli XCX's well being, list goes on 

Hawld on, what he did to Charli? Did he leaked xcx world?...

giphy.webp

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

10/10 will be the only version i listen to from now on. Thank you <3

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I don't even have the words for the FC/YTH/YG situation.. Patrick Warren serving producer upon request is sending me but honestly they sound great considering what he was working with. The talent jumped out.

Also @BlackoutZone sorry not to add to the 80,000 questions you already have but could you confirm if these demo snippets that leaked for Love were also done by Patrick Warren and if they were used at all for a real mix done by Rick or just left unused? @0:00 - 0:58

3 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

lemme astral project into BOZ’s body so I can hear the unleaked songs he’s heard too and give y’all some real tea :hottie:

finally a real insider appears :tommy:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~