partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

5 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

My first post here was that at the end of the day I'm not in Lana's head and I think that's the best answer to questions like that

that's fair, I truly didn't expect you to know but I had to ask lol:defeated: someone needs to ask her next time she goes on a live though

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

remember that just because one person says something is boring, doesn't mean you'll feel that way about it once you eventually hear it

exactly maybe she'll wash yosemite!

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

I wanted LIB to be good so bad. Production by Dan H is superb but the lyrics… :monica:

weirdly i feel the opposite lol... the lyrics are gorg but the production really goes nowhere

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

remember that just because one person says something is boring, doesn't mean you'll feel that way about it once you eventually hear it

This, friendly reminder I dislike entirety of Chemtrails and its sound.

Don't ask me about opinions/sounds/feelings on songs you haven't heard, it's just pointless.

25 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Pretty sure that technically nothing is stopping them from releasing Is This Happiness and Flipside on streaming anymore, next time Lana goes on a longer live chat, ask her for that.

Please let’s do this,  if we accomplish :angie:

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

that would be quite a difficult task so we'll see :oprah3:

:true:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

8 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

wait so if BOZ friends said that she really loved that song and now it turned out to be true maybe these songs he spilled on
LEAIFU 2017 3:49
LYBTI 2012 2:19
DWM 2019 5:07
might be true as well:flutter:

Hold awn I missed all of this discourse what’s the backstory? Where did they say this? :oprah3:

1 minute ago, regattasinthewind said:

my least favorite post-2012 unreleased (minus concept demos) actually 

2 minutes ago, imapartygirl said:

weirdly i feel the opposite lol... the lyrics are gorg but the production really goes nowhere

I liked it at first, love her voice, and I couldn’t believe we finally could hear it… and then Dark Paradise came on shuffle, a couple of days later, and I thought that the same theme was way better developped on DP than on LIB

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Hold awn I missed all of this discourse what’s the backstory? Where did they say this? :oprah3:

he spilled it one day in november on twitter but then it seemed like some stuff of a joke maybe? but i kinda believe its true

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y