partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

On 1/3/2023 at 6:26 PM, TheBoss said:

OMG, this was one of my most desiredes collabs ever, do you know if she worked on anything else with Mark Ronson besides the TLY demo?

And it miiight be a stretch, but I know they frequent the same collaborators, go to the same parties and an ex bf told her she sounded like her back in like 2009 on her FB profile... has Lana ever worked on a collaboration with Lykke Li that we don't know of?

c84aff887b6b6be8d797c610dfd02f8d.jpg

@BlackoutZone  :hottie: 

8nl2OpX.png

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

I don't think she did, which is interesting, cause I believe she was also invited to that Liv listening party where they previewed all the new material (that was ultimately scrapped)

NOT THE LIV TEA IN THIS THREAD TOO 😭😭 Wings of Love best song ever made, Dream Awake second best song ever made, I’m still so pissed they scrapped that album. Would’ve gone down in history

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

kind of very bummed learning that lana loves Cali so much, I just hate the idea of things leaking that she is still considering putting out eventually but it’s so hard to tell with her which old songs she likes and which ones she doesn’t

She's too random. Didn't she say Caught You Boy was one of her favorite unreleased songs? :hide:

It's nice but I wouldn't expect that one to be one of her favs

giphy.gif

I don't know whether you want to answer this question or not  but has she collaborated with Rick again or are they just following different artistic paths atm  ? 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Maybe we can ask Ben :hide:

maybe if he was actually useful and did something other than spamming insta comments with 😍😍 and "beautiful music soon 😍🥳🙏🏻

@BlackoutZone, it seems like a lot of songs we've gotten information on semi-recently (Dark City, Sugary Sweet, etc.) are incomplete concepts. With the amount of fully realized tracks still waiting in the vaults, I have a feeling that there's so many more like these than we could've anticipated, as well as self-recorded demos/voice notes and studio riffs like Daddy's Girl. Are you aware of many other unfinished/conceptual tracks that are particularly interesting? 

Why do I feel like I'm asking questions at a press conference when I post in this thread :toofunny:

o4qjp4j.png

5 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

kind of very bummed learning that lana loves Cali so much, I just hate the idea of things leaking that she is still considering putting out eventually but it’s so hard to tell with her which old songs she likes and which ones she doesn’t

Maybe we should remind her that Fine China exists :brows:

Just now, Deadly Nightshade said:

I don't know whether you want to answer this question or not  but has she collaborated with Rick again or are they just following different artistic paths atm  ? 

Maybe she will, but maybe they just felt like they burnt out together. Rick seems to be heavily working on new Zara Larsson music so he clearly needed some vibe-switch.

5 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

I don't think she did, which is interesting, cause I believe she was also invited to that Liv listening party where they previewed all the new material (that was ultimately scrapped)

Oh that sucks. Yup! Actually the photos above are from the LIV listening party in LA back in 2016, Gaga and Mark Ronson also attended (maybe that's where the talks of recording Late Night Feelings happened), thanks for the response!

ECCIlVrXUAIhKTC.png

00-HOLDING4.jpg

8nl2OpX.png

6 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

NOT THE LIV TEA IN THIS THREAD TOO 😭😭 Wings of Love best song ever made, Dream Awake second best song ever made, I’m still so pissed they scrapped that album. Would’ve gone down in history

hurts to liv third best song ever made and tbh i can see lana making something similar to it lemme manifest a tlsp situation with lana and liv real quick