partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

Maybe she will, but maybe they just felt like they burnt out together. Rick seems to be heavily working on new Zara Larsson music so he clearly needed some vibe-switch.

wow the fact that happened after lfl.... proves they really worked for the bestest and well it turned out to be so - all released tracks are far beyond supremacy and as u told, there are really some heavy lfl tracks that got worked on months... tall this tea about lfl makes me very hot and TRIPPING thanks:lange:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Since NFR, she’s been in a very laid-back mood when it comes to creation (she said so in interviews) and she did say that LFL had been a lot of work… Maybe this is why she doesn’t rush back to Rick anymore for new songs: she doesn’t want to get back into that mindset of « work only »? Not that it would be Rick’s fault, but after what BoZ said about the number of tracks recorded for LFL, it seems that she doesn’t want to do that anymore 🤷🏼 

6 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

NOT THE LIV TEA IN THIS THREAD TOO 😭😭 Wings of Love best song ever made, Dream Awake second best song ever made, I’m still so pissed they scrapped that album. Would’ve gone down in history

I know! They really did magic together, sadly everyone moved to other things, Lykke had her baby, one of the guys lost his cat or whatever and they never released anything more than just a couple of songs. I always wanted Lana to take a shot on this kind of music (Thunder was so close).

8nl2OpX.png

2 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

wow the fact that happened after lfl.... proves they really worked for the bestest and well it turned out to be so - all released tracks are far beyond supremacy and as u told, there are really some heavy lfl tracks that got worked on months... tall this tea about lfl makes me very hot and TRIPPING thanks:lange:

She worked quite a bit with Rick for NFR still

8 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Maybe she will, but maybe they just felt like they burnt out together. Rick seems to be heavily working on new Zara Larsson music so he clearly needed some vibe-switch.

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Since NFR, she’s been in a very laid-back mood when it comes to creation (she said so in interviews) and she did say that LFL had been a lot of work… Maybe this is why she doesn’t rush back to Rick anymore for new songs: she doesn’t want to get back into that mindset of « work only »? Not that it would be Rick’s fault, but after what BoZ said about the number of tracks recorded for LFL, it seems that she doesn’t want to do that anymore 🤷🏼 

she seems to contradict herself a lot about this lol, because she also said people have to force her to go to the studio, i don't really understand her relationship to creating music right now. she seems super lazy about it but also is constantly working on music

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, imapartygirl said:

she seems to contradict herself a lot about this lol, because she also said people have to force her to go to the studio, i don't really understand her relationship to creating music right now. she seems super lazy about it but also is constantly working on music

You’re totally right about that! Just the Annie Mac interview for Chemtrails had me convinced she needed a long break after that album… 

@BlackoutZone do you have any tea about her collab with Jesse Rutherford of the Neighborhood? I believe the song was for his solo project, but have you heard anything about it recently?

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

@BlackoutZone do you have any tea about her collab with Jesse Rutherford of the Neighborhood? I believe the song was for his solo project, but have you heard anything about it recently?

yes we need answers I'm obsessed with that snippet of it:legend:

i want you to play with me...

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

@BlackoutZone Do you know if she ever worked on any other tracks with Robopop? They truly made magic together with Video Games, it wouldn't sit right with me if that's the only track they ever worked on together

Also do you know for what artist "Meet Me In the Pale Moonlight" was pitched for?

8nl2OpX.png

Just now, BlackoutZone said:

Seems like that's a wrap for now! I think I said everything essential that I wanted to say. Hope this brought some closure to those who were seeking it or that at least you learnt something interesting. It was fun and maybe one day I will come back to talk more, maybe in upcoming years more interesting stuff to talk about will surface as well. Thanks for joining and being all nice and respectful. And remember, Lana's word is always above me or any of us, she is the artist and the visionary and none of us other than her will fully know the truth about all those mysterious things.

Pre-order and stream the amazing Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd, out March 10th!

40 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

This is sort of an open ended question but can you give us more info on LYTAN? Personally I think this song is destined for the unreleased column, I’m not sure she’d consider this one for a future album so I’m hoping that we can find out a bit more info on it (vs. an upcoming track on Tunnel). Obviously that’s just my opinion and there’s a chance she could consider it in the future, but I’m wondering what your thoughts on this song are. Is it a mid level track? Boring? Do people have this and/or will it leak? I recall some insider on here posting some lyrics where Joe or Jim comes back into her song writing on LYTAN?  

Honestly LYTAN has always been surrounded by some kind of a mystery - it's also interesting that she's been trying to fit that one in two albums in a row and I think it's also the 1st possible title track (since 'Rock Candy Sweet' phrase comes from this one, considering it as a separate project or BB original title) that we've known about, that ended up being completely scrapped and not even released as an album track - watch for instance Arcadia or Tulsa Jesus Freak eventually being released but as singles/regular tracks..

Speaking about Tulsa! -  it's been constantly on my mind since Honeymoun revealed that LYTAN sounds like TJF x IYLDWM in their opinion and I'd be genuinely just intrigued to see someone's perspective on that comparison.

24 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Oh that sucks. Yup! Actually the photos above are from the LIV listening party in LA back in 2016, Gaga and Mark Ronson also attended (maybe that's where the talks of recording Late Night Feelings happened), thanks for the response!

ECCIlVrXUAIhKTC.png

00-HOLDING4.jpg

gaga’s so high she don’t even know where she is :rip:

on that topic, why did lana have random beef with gaga :deadbanana: outside of that bald producer leaving one of them for the other ofc and why/how did they makeup and became "friends" ?