partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

8 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

you're in for A RIDE, prepare yourself!

I suggest taking small breaks in between having food and water around and maybe some paper tissues too in case you feel like crying :true: 

i brewed some ginger and chamomile tea, i've got my sunset lamp on and im listening to my newly rearranged paradise tracklist while i read. Currently in the Hornymounz discourse portion of the thread. Waiting for BOZ to wakeup again and post the big spill. i think im close...

tea-64-preview.gif

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

4 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

We’re actually the greediest fan base ever like.. these hundreds of unreleased songs and dozens of released songs and we’re still begging for more:bebe:

thats every fanbase tho :bebe:

the duality of being a Kesha stan and a Lana stan - both have hundreds of unreleased and hundreds more unleakeds :bebe:

I actually can’t believe BOZ came on here and answered SO many questions. Who used their make a wish because I never thought he’d have a full on spill session on LB :ma:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

37 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Ok anyway. Is Wild One 2012 version originally titled Mike? And the 2015 version (which we already have) is just Wild One, right?

mike is the name of the original file when it was exported from protools - kinda like how the summer bummer demo og file is titled "So Good", or how freak like me is "Freak Like Me Too"

"whens it gonna be my turn, dont forget me"

Just read THAT post

4M4FO1L_image_crop_129958

the way @the ocean gave me the gist last night, but reading it from the horse's mouth with so much more added revelation....im at a loss for words. Waiting for Eclipse's response to the allegations. This is better than the johnny depp trial [/spoiler]

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

On 1/4/2023 at 11:36 AM, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I just gasped and farted at the same time this is too much

woman-crying.gif

that wasnt a fart it was just the FAKE your girl stem edit :hdu:

On 1/4/2023 at 12:15 PM, 111 said:

I dont make stem edits I make producers make new mixes for me... That's the difference of a legend :teehee:

Oh they're FIGHTING (i am on no ones side)

idk where to put this information so i’ll just put it on this thread 🤷‍♀️ the link is to an instagram post, i tried for about 10 minutes to get imgur to work, but it didn’t happen so i can’t post a picture of the instagram caption (aka the important part). 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Hi everyone, I want to apologise for being offline when this thread started to derail, but I've just taken care of it. Moved a few posts out of here into a post graveyard, gave some bans & warning points, and hopefully this thread can pick up from where it left off before all the drama took place.

So much amazing information came out of this thread, so it would be a shame to let it deteriorate. 

Please behave. Thank you, and sorry again that it took me a while to come here and clean things up x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

7 minutes ago, Elle said:

Hi everyone, I want to apologise for being offline when this thread started to derail, but I've just taken care of it. Moved a few posts out of here into a post graveyard, gave some bans & warning points, and hopefully this thread can pick up from where it left off before all the drama took place.

So much amazing information came out of this thread, so it would be a shame to let it deteriorate. 

Please behave. Thank you, and sorry again that it took me a while to come here and clean things up x

Literally no apology needed. Real life always comes first. Thank you for always trying to keep this forum organized and positive to the best of your ability.  :kiss:

Edit: Also can I just ask what your reaction is to the entire BOZ spill session overall. Were you just as shocked as us because, personally, I never thought we'd get all of this out of the blue. :oprah3:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm