partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

36 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

the more interesting is that what songs later were used for further ultraviolence album with rick nowels after scrapping tropico cuz BOZ said Hollywood (unleaked version) and Ave Maria were heavily considered for UV after scrapping tropico

Should've put them as Japanese bonus tracks with Flipside and Is This Happiness as a deluxe edition and the standard 14 track deluxe as the Japanese standard

Do we know anything about early West Coast version(s)? I might be wrong but I think I read that there's like 30 version of it somewhere 💀 and most of them sounds nothing like the one we already have. Is there even a snippet?

I'm really curious I still remember that muted video of her swinging in room :toofunny: 

4 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Should've put them as Japanese bonus tracks with Flipside and Is This Happiness as a deluxe edition and the standard 14 track deluxe as the Japanese standard

i mean they were considered for rick nowels version of uv but actually for the released version of uv with Dan auerbach she shouldve kept fine china some where in the standard and yes to heaven in deluxe.... 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

idk if this is the right thread for this but something I still want to know more about is the short clip she first teased Blue Banisters with. To me, it seems like that was a White Mustang/TNBAR situation: the music video was shot for a different song from Chemtrails and then just overlayed with Blue Banisters. 

But what song would it have been for? It doesn’t seem to fit Tulsa Jesus Freak (the only other obvious single choice imo) and I could only see it fitting for Breaking Up Slowly and maybe Yosemite, and knowing Lana she probably shot it for BUS.

It’s been 2 years since she first teased it!!!

8 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

NEW INFO CONFIRMED BY CARCASE:

b52c65abacaf172b55c350f0d88061c2.png

fe44470391ad0b6370b7250f8e2f69bd.png

4ad7d12872bfe0e813cdf18e588af7d6.png

630fbf439f0d3cd6512737b101cbd0fe.png

The Lust for Life deluxe was going to have The Next Best American Record + "unknown stuff"

d5a2adad8e2236a52d63b6e9838f837e.png

Is the unknown stuff in part a Yosemite demo version?

Just now, Surf Noir said:

does carcase know anything about her pre-fame music? lizzy grant days?

dont think so, i'll ask once he responds to my question about whether or not the lizzy song that was reworked was from aka or not

Just now, The Siren said:

Was it pawn shop blues :crai:

i think its either this one or disco

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

do you guys remember how blackoutzone said that she "remembered" axl rose husband...? :oopna2:

wait ur so right i think its axl rose husband ..

7ea4a0af356fd26ebc67b0e8244d0bd8.png

its not waimea/wayamaya or pawn shop blues

Just now, cranekiss said:

wait ur so right i think its axl rose husband ..

axl rose husband is my favorite laptop demo, any other version of it would be a TREAT :lange: 

could somebody ask him about the "elvis" title that was on that sheet of paper which we deciphered?

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

axl rose husband is my favorite laptop demo, any other version of it would be a TREAT :lange: 

could somebody ask him about the "elvis" title that was on that sheet of paper which we deciphered?

just asked him now we wait

i think bz hinted at it being the same song as that laptop demo

1 minute ago, cranekiss said:

just asked him now we wait

i think bz hinted at it being the same song as that laptop demo

cdebbd10fcdd3ec3dbf6a4fa9eb0c2eb.png

well there's our answer

Just now, cherryblossoms said:

Is there a thread with a compilation of tea that was revealed over the years about songs/eras?

there was a google doc somewhere in here