partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

sorry but sometimes this type of tea is even more exciting than new album tea:air:

I think this stuff is 10000x more exciting because at least with new album tea we know we'll hear the songs at some point... this stuff is lost to us until someone comes out and spills it :crai: 

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

sorry but sometimes this type of tea is even more exciting than new album tea:air:

when we find out very substantial information about a new album: Giraffe-eating-popcorn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

when we find out about a demo of some decade-old paradise scrap that isn't much different from the version we already have: Ellentube The Ellen Show GIF - Ellentube The Ellen Show Ellen Show -  Discover & Share GIFs

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, Surf Noir said:

which attention whore is he referring to, though? there's multiple that i can think of 

Oprah Thinking GIF - Oprah Thinking - Discover & Share GIFs

The one who scammed that guy in the first place i think he's referring to him

4 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

[deleted]

Fine China much like Pretty When You Cry was recorded in 1 take

452ba76b0715ede65c6613ec006bedfa.png

There are Rick Nowels productions intended for NFR!

85ecb4785e0de58c2ae223067ed65e21.png

i just know those rick outtakes for norman are amazing :xcry: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

2 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

THERE'S AN EMILE HAYNIE VERSION OF FINE CHINA... ok he's lying at this point who let him cook

i mean, considering the fact that it was confirmed that a lust for life outtake version of l.a who am i to love that is way more full-fledged than the snippet we have exists, is it that hard to believe? imagine if somebody randomly told us that there were mike will made it outtakes for ultraviolence? we wouldn't believe it until we got to hear it for ourselves