partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

Just now, cranekiss said:

carcase said later not now so i assume by the end of tomorrow maybe we'll have them

Wait what is og files 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, hotshot2am said:

original files, basically unedited and in best quality

also with metadata which can have juicy details such as recording dates/producers/etc

when are we going to learn we don't get leaks by begging people who have it, we wait until a random thursday where 6 different laptop demos are leaked in the span of 10 minutes

31 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I'll be honest right away and recognize that i think we all know that VeinsiNNeon would be ugly as all hell :true:

What about using spaces :hooker:

25 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Wait what is og files 

It's the exact file that Lana or a producer exported right after recording or editing a song

50 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

https://krakenfiles.com/view/Ryz47WYACw/file.html for those who cant hear the song in the back of the clip carcase had posted

honestly just assumed they were listening to some random pianist and this was an unreleased interview but i guess it being from a session makes a LOT more sense

now we just need to know the details of this song, the title, what year, etc. :prettyhurts: it never ends honestly

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

What’s happened in the last few hours? I haven’t been active but it seems something happened lol

somebody on a leak website spilled some tea, @Lindsay Lohan claims it's all real, i can't remember everything that was revealed, but apparently there's a version of fine china produced by emile haynie

oh, and dope is now confirmed as fake

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 minute ago, That Venice Bitch said:

What’s happened in the last few hours? I haven’t been active but it seems something happened lol

Nothing at all, actually :stareney2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I so badly need to update my UV timeline blog. Haven't touched it since before Boz spilled everything. 

But it's so interesting that Melancholia + He Hit Me coz he loves me lead to the Ultraviolence that we got. 

+ more of the Lana and Barrie rule the world days. Idk why they didn't do more with their work together. Like an album wouldn't have been necessary, but if they had performed some of those songs in an acoustic live session or something. Imagine :defeated: