7. I Talk to Jesus
  8. Pink Champagne
  9. Elvis
  10. Earthquakes
  11. Nectar of the Gods
  12. Axl Rose
  13. Preacher

i guess this is the tracklist then!

im not 100 percent on it being axl rose though bc i swear i saw someone say the axl rose rework is from LFL/NFR/HM and not UV/Tropico... but would love to be proven wrong and i dont think anyone has Preacher ddddd

It would kinda make sense for her to revisit Elvis AND Axl Rose (two laptop demos from 2008) for the 2013 project. Especially cause she was romantically involved with him in 2012.

I'm trying really hard but the last three titles just look like scribbles to me 

V7Q2c4V.gif

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Just now, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

It would kinda make sense for her to revisit Elvis AND Axl Rose (two laptop demos from 2008) for the 2013 project. Especially cause she was romantically involved with him in 2012.

the entire point of tropico was also to align her persona with legends like Marilyn, Jesus, Elvis...

1 minute ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Also -

Those pics are from January 2013, she wrote and recorded both Cherry Blossom and NotG in May 2013.

oh yeah then i dont think its NOTG and its probably Money & Power like you said 

Just now, evalionisameme said:

Kind of find it odd that body electric isn’t a reject from tropico

well that's because paradise and tropico weren't intertwined until the summer of 2013

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

Yes but do we have record of when body electric was first demoed :raven:?

paradise was released in november 2012 meaning it was potentially finished in september-october 

from what we know the earliest sessions for tropico were from nov 2012

2 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

That is not true.

They were intertwined since November 2012.

i've explained this many times on how tropico started to use songs from paradise so i will explain it one more time

the visuals for tropico were for an entirely new album which would eventually become ultraviolence, she realized the music wasn't ready so decided to instead use the visuals for 3 songs off of paradise and wanted ittj to be part of this film but didn't put it in

tropico and paradise didn't intertwine until lana saw that the music wasnt ready for the film

we've talked about this timeline throughout the thread and iirc what im saying was backed up by "insiders"

Just now, cranekiss said:

i've explained this many times on how tropico started to use songs from paradise so i will explain it one more time

the visuals for tropico were for an entirely new album which would eventually become ultraviolence, she realized the music wasn't ready so decided to instead use the visuals for 3 songs off of paradise and wanted ittj to be part of this film but didn't put it in

tropico and paradise didn't intertwine until lana saw that the music wasnt ready for the film

what songs do you think were originally going to be in the film? 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

whats going on? did more songs leak? why is everybody talking about a tropico album and where is that picture from?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, cranekiss said:

we've talked about this timeline throughout the thread and iirc what im saying was backed up by "insiders"

So the movie concept was standing, she wanted to lipsync to upcoming songs of "Tropico" but because they weren't done she chose the 3 tracks from Paradise?