partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Okay so very much at the beginning of the thread somebody shared an edit of Say Yes to Heaven including both Patrick Warren demos (@IanadeIrey? If not, I'm sorry I completely forgot and can't find the post :crying2:) , and so I was inspired to do one myself filtering the stems out and shit. Hoping for this to be a more complete, better mixed version but I lowkey hate how it sounds at times - will possibly get back to it later. Hope you like it!

Say Yes to Heaven (Moonchild Edit)

Are you talking about this?
Idr who posted it either but ngl it low key fucks

2 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Lol that was me, and this sounds great!!  It’s so funny that we’re trying to do the best we can with the mere stems of this song :thumb3: 

Oh it was you! I’m keeping your version in place of Ricks original. I actually love it.

2 minutes ago, BoDaToe said:

Oh it was you! I’m keeping your version in place of Ricks original. I actually love it.

Aww! That’s sweet of you to say and do, thank you! :kiss: Though if and when we hear Rick’s original, I guarantee it’ll be much better than my mix lol! 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Aww! That’s sweet of you to say and do, thank you! :kiss: Though if and when we hear Rick’s original, I guarantee it’ll be much better than my mix lol! 

Aside from the other two real versions it’s the best we got. I’m glad you and Glitter Boy had the idea!

6 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

https://dbree.me/v/3b5d44

This was posted a couple hours ago but I haven't seen anyone talk about it. The way it's tagged reminds me of snippet gate @DCooper

I searched for the lyrics but didn't find anything, can anyone debunk this or tell if it's real?

this is definitely real and i want this rn idc:tommy:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

8 hours ago, The Siren said:

also someone should update this with the new info we have

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_unreleased_songs?so=search#Unleaked_songs

(ex: Dark City is from Honeymoon, Morricone + Neon Shadows + Piano Theme is fake, etc)

are we sure Piano Theme isn't real, since it's registered? or did we learn new info recently?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, American Whore said:

are we sure Piano Theme isn't real, since it's registered? or did we learn new info recently?

i mistook what Boz said about Morricone and Piano Theme. he said theyre real, similar to Ave Maria. but only Ave Maria had vocals recorded.

Just now, The Siren said:

i mistook what Boz said about Morricone and Piano Theme. he said theyre real, similar to Ave Maria. but only Ave Maria had vocals recorded.

ohhh okay. i'm gonna have to read through this thread, it looks like boz posted in here today and i haven't caught up lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, American Whore said:

ohhh okay. i'm gonna have to read through this thread, it looks like boz posted in here today and i haven't caught up lol

hes posted every day since he re-joined :rip:

okay but i want all 39763527 versions of lust for life someone leak her

giphy.gif

also on lanapedia i think Crazy for You should be removed from “Unleaked songs” as we got a demo which is already quite elaborate, we don’t have the final for Hollywood’s Dead either but it’s not under “Unleaked songs”, rather until “Unleaked versions”, and i think it should be the same for Crazy for You

15 hours ago, bunoner said:

Can we also bring to light how the versions of EMGHW v2, Be My Daddy and Resistance are also really edited and not the real leaks? It's been like 7 years and we still don't have the normal versions of those songs that don't sound fucked up...

i was thinking about this with Making Out, too. i remember years ago when we had the autotuned version leak, then the normal version leaked, but I'm still feeling funny about those. I have both versions, bc as far as i know nobody has discredited either of being real.

Also, I want the uncensored version of Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Architecture1116 said:

I know I am late but so i can delete fine china, your girl from my iTunes library? or label as stem edit/fake version? I really addict to both song it is so heartbreaking to know they are fake...:crying4:

delete

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

so since we got this info, what does everyone's tracklists look like?

non-existent nnn i gave up i just decided to throw them all in "session" albums without any specific order

5 minutes ago, Architecture1116 said:

I know I am late but so i can delete fine china, your girl from my iTunes library? or label as stem edit/fake version? I really addict to both song it is so heartbreaking to know they are fake...:crying4:

keep fine china & your girl and label them as stem edits, delete the yes to heaven ones because there are real versions leaked

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

8 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

delete

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

non-existent nnn i gave up i just decided to throw them all in "session" albums without any specific order

keep fine china & your girl and label them as stem edits, delete the yes to heaven ones because there are real versions leaked

worst day of my iTunes library but Im glad that we can see the truth

(but why those fake edit file sound so legit:crying4:

16 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i posted most of my changes in the tracklist rearranging thread

and thats what i did with Pat's stem edits :true: