partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

Praying BOZ returns today. Also Eclipse is still slated to tell us their side of things today so I’m holding out until then :xgiggle:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

7 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

i think it was really reworked and boz said its one of these tracks lana and rick worked on for months so OG version is far superior i feel

Yeah I'm so happy that it's a full song and not just an instrumental track with few vocals like the reworked version where the snippet came from :krylie:

giphy.gif

I really hope we soon get a good bunch of Lust for Life outtakes to make a Side B album. Tbh LFL is one of my favourite Lana records and I would absolutely ADORE to get songs that were cut from it, considering some are said to be excellent :pray2: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 minutes ago, fine china said:

I want LFL outtakes that sound like the one LFL demo. That one literally makes me feel like I’m floating in space. 

This!!! LFL Demo 1 & Heroin are her most spacey songs to me , it feels like flying through space & for that they are really unique to me. But we definetly need more of it:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Knowing what we know about LFL and it having cut tracks, it makes me wonder if that album's trailer was thought of and made when other tracks lived on the album and then ultimately were later switched for others? Maybe witchy vibes?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, American Whore said:

Knowing what we know about LFL and it having cut tracks, it makes me wonder if that album's trailer was thought of and made when other tracks lived on the album and then ultimately were later switched for others? Maybe witchy vibes?

It always felt really disconnected from the actual album to me so maybe you're right but she did tease the collabs there so I'm not sure... 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, American Whore said:

yes I feel like the album trailer is 100% the scrapped album :icant: we were robbed

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Well, the revelations from this thread have made it to TikTok. This just showed up on my For You page lol x

DBC6-FD12-4681-4-B6-E-A9-C7-C9-B12230-D228

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

Well, the revelations from this thread have made it to TikTok. This just showed up on my For You page lol x

DBC6-FD12-4681-4-B6-E-A9-C7-C9-B12230-D228

The fact that this isn’t even what happened just shows how convoluted the situation is :toofunny: The Lipsters’ whole worlds are crashing down with this news </3

11 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

The fact that this isn’t even what happened just shows how convoluted the situation is :toofunny: The Lipsters’ whole worlds are crashing down with this news </3

I bet with time this story will be twisted and changed in so many ways in the next years I can see it :toofunny:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I follow a Facebook page and they're spreading misinformation on this topic lmao, like they didn't quite get what was stated here (I get it was complex to grasp but) and then they just started spreading info but like weirdly written and it kinda loses the meaning lmao

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

I follow a Facebook page and they're spreading misinformation on this topic lmao, like they didn't quite get what was stated here (I get it was complex to grasp but) and then they just started spreading info but like weirdly written and it kinda loses the meaning lmao

why cant people have half a brain and just take screenshots and spread that with the link to the original site :flop:

and the way yall tried to attack me for not going into details about a topic that i barely understood at the time myself... the way some ran to call the files "fake" or "stem edits" like it's not by the same producer who used whatever he had to re-create the originals as close as possible (your girl pretty much same as the og) and actually creating some unique versions in the process for songs we would otherwise not have... eclipse demanded versions won i fear :smokes3: "stem edits" ma'am all songs are made from editing stems together and mixing it, this wasn't some fan playing around on fl studio :bebe:

1 minute ago, 111 said:

and the way yall tried to attack me for not going into details about a topic that i barely understood at the time myself... the way some ran to call the files "fake" or "stem edits" like it's not by the same producer who used whatever he had to re-create the originals as close as possible (your girl pretty much same as the og) and actually creating some unique versions in the process for songs we would otherwise not have... eclipse demanded versions won i fear :smokes3: "stem edits" ma'am all songs are made from editing stems together and mixing it, this wasn't some fan playing around on fl studio :bebe:

1033423353404457130.webp?size=96&quality since Your Girl is pretty much the same as OG you might as well post it then