partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

1 minute ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

I’ve fully embraced the stripped-ness of COCC and am very intrigued to hear LYTAN if for no other reason than to fill the spot left by removing Yosemite from it

title track is so good. i want a convertible just so i can crash it whilst belting "drag racing my little red sports car"

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

2 minutes ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

I’ve fully embraced the stripped-ness of COCC and am very intrigued to hear LYTAN if for no other reason than to fill the spot left by removing Yosemite from it

PREACHHHH

15 minutes ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

Disclaimer: I still have Yosemite I just put her with her robbed LFL family like TNBAR demo, SQ, LFL demo, etc.

rock candy question for the culture pfp eating

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

23 minutes ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

Disclaimer: I still have Yosemite I just put her with her robbed LFL family like TNBAR demo, SQ, LFL demo, etc.

i dont believe serene queen was ever in consideration for anything idk why its still being attached to lfl outtakes as how boz said its barrel of the bottommed track from the earliest session that was made in a day and never worked on more after

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

7 minutes ago, The Siren said:

we dont for sure know but i think its been said before that theyre two completely different songs

Yes boz confirmed they're different songs

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

17 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

i don’t think we’ll ever get LYTAN, no jack songs ever leak

people have it though, blackoutzone described it as "stripped-down" so that suggests that he's at least heard it

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

people have it though, blackoutzone described it as "stripped-down" so that suggests that he's at least heard it

our only hope really is may jailer cause probably only the high profile leakers have it like eclipse, boz and other unknowns. i doubt honeymouns floridakilos etc. have it

On 1/22/2023 at 5:37 PM, lanaismamom said:

i dont believe serene queen was ever in consideration for anything idk why its still being attached to lfl outtakes as how boz said its barrel of the bottommed track from the earliest session that was made in a day and never worked on more after

Maybe not in consideration but it’s still that post-Honeymoon/early LFL era so that’s where I put it. I have what’s leaked of the TLSP sessions in that collection too tbh

On 1/22/2023 at 5:37 PM, BartenderDeco said:

i don’t think we’ll ever get LYTAN, no jack songs ever leak

If people got ahold of Chemtrails before the song was scrapped it’s possible! :dua:  Pretty sure that’s how people got ahold of Dealer so early iirc. I could be totally misremembering but I thought someone said that an earlier version of the album going around had Dealer and another unleaked song (which I’m assuming is LYTAN)

whatarecoloris.jpg

14 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

our only hope really is may jailer cause probably only the high profile leakers have it like eclipse, boz and other unknowns. i doubt honeymouns floridakilos etc. have it

@fl0r1dakil0s prove us wrong and leak it king :thirst:

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

leak LYTAN so i can make a fanmade rock candy sweet :oprah3:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7