Veinsineon

Shygirl

3 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Yeah she lazy

we need come for me (10 minute version) instead of this bullshit

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

I'm pretty excited for Nymph_O and I may be the only one excited lmao. Club Shy version of Poison is lowkey better than the original (in my opinion). As for Heaven ft. Tinashe, i love how both Shy and Tinashe's vocals blend together so well. 

As for the other remixes: I'm super eager to hear Eartheater's spin on Wildfire, I'm a huge fan of her music. I already acknowledge Kingdom as they remixed a song before which got radio attention which is how I know they exist, so hopefully that's interesting. I secretly hoped for a Björk X Shygirl collab and saw it with her and Sega Bodega's spin for Ovule. I feel like it was a hit and miss due to the creative differences but I hope Björk brings something to this new version. 

I also see why Conditional is getting officially released too as it was an outtake from the session Shy had with Arca, where they recorded Come For Me (Nymph, track 2) and Watch (KiCk I, track 7) so ig it makes sense adding it as a bonus track. But I hope this remix deluxe kicks ass. 

On 3/1/2023 at 1:34 AM, Crystals Bra said:

I'm pretty excited for Nymph_O and I may be the only one excited lmao. Club Shy version of Poison is lowkey better than the original (in my opinion). As for Heaven ft. Tinashe, i love how both Shy and Tinashe's vocals blend together so well. 

As for the other remixes: I'm super eager to hear Eartheater's spin on Wildfire, I'm a huge fan of her music. I already acknowledge Kingdom as they remixed a song before which got radio attention which is how I know they exist, so hopefully that's interesting. I secretly hoped for a Björk X Shygirl collab and saw it with her and Sega Bodega's spin for Ovule. I feel like it was a hit and miss due to the creative differences but I hope Björk brings something to this new version. 

I also see why Conditional is getting officially released too as it was an outtake from the session Shy had with Arca, where they recorded Come For Me (Nymph, track 2) and Watch (KiCk I, track 7) so ig it makes sense adding it as a bonus track. But I hope this remix deluxe kicks ass. 

apparently the woe björk remix is more of an re-recording and it sounds like a totally different song, and there's apparently also going to be ANOTHER remix album and nymph_o is more of a deluxe reissue of nymph

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

6 hours ago, the ocean said:

apparently the woe björk remix is more of an re-recording and it sounds like a totally different song, and there's apparently also going to be ANOTHER remix album and nymph_o is more of a deluxe reissue of nymph

Ohhh right. Still excited tho

On 3/3/2023 at 6:25 PM, the ocean said:

and there's apparently also going to be ANOTHER remix album and nymph_o is more of a deluxe reissue of nymph

WHAT?! This is only the deluxe? i thought it was the remix, but i'll take a deluxe & a remix

IM LITERALLY ASCENDING TO POSITIONS :sluttybunny: istg shy and mura masa get the y2k bimbocore sound better than anyone. like nike and this are sisters and give like neptunes x britney or timbaland x missy or buttons by pcd on positions especially

Spooky rap is her fortê. Playboy is amazing. Ver reminiscent of ALIAS. But two new songs on this record are not making me wanna purchase. I’m not really a remix gal. That bjork one is BAD LOL. Angel might be cute though! I wanted that one to be a full since it leaked!