Veinsineon

Shygirl

did they change the version of BB thats currently on spotify?? like it went from this version to this one. kinda liked the first one better :icant:

edit: everyone in the comments on the first vid confirming that they did change it, ok, good, thought i was imagining it lol

1 hour ago, knives said:

did they change the version of BB thats currently on spotify?? like it went from this version to this one. kinda liked the first one better :icant:

edit: everyone in the comments on the first vid confirming that they did change it, ok, good, thought i was imagining it lol

She passive aggressively tweeted as per usual that she wanted to remove the sample, so they did

BzhmW.png

2 hours ago, godsmonster said:

are there two different versions of SLIME?

also what's the highest quality we have of the instrumental

There are technically 3

1- The Official

2- There is one that lacks the drums at the beginning with slight mixing differences and a different ending

3-  There is also one that has a vocal outro that says "Sometimes men dont know anything, you need to grab him by his c*ck and lead him to the bedroom, okay? Like a dog"

and i think we have the inst in 320kps

https://dbree.org/v/7535fb

3 hours ago, knives said:

Wow i didnt even notice. Tbh it sounds so much better without the sample.

New video featuring many songs from her EP + BDE!

Spoiler

The video is not really interesting, tbh. They should have done 2-3 songs max cause each song is basically one scene so it gets boring real fast sadly :biblio:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

really wish this song did not have that feature, he kinda comes out of nowhere with that whack flow at the start but the rest of the song slaps so hard 

xMcVPI7.jpg

On 4/8/2021 at 7:33 AM, mansfield ringer said:

There are technically 3

1- The Official

2- There is one that lacks the drums at the beginning with slight mixing differences and a different ending

3-  There is also one that has a vocal outro that says "Sometimes men dont know anything, you need to grab him by his c*ck and lead him to the bedroom, okay? Like a dog"

and i think we have the inst in 320kps

https://dbree.org/v/7535fb

do you have version 2 and 3?

19 hours ago, Still Sane said:

New video featuring many songs from her EP + BDE!

Hide contents

The video is not really interesting, tbh. They should have done 2-3 songs max cause each song is basically one scene so it gets boring real fast sadly :biblio:

The fact that she just completely ignored the best song on ALIAS like that.... Leng supremacy.

but yeah it feels like a 10 minute long album advertisement LOL

This is that song that leaked as a Sophie collab a couple weeks ago right? But it's not, which I'm glad for because i think i remember her and sega on twitter saying its wrong to release any Sophie songs or something

Song is fun, feature sucks, who is this Die Antwoord/Tommy Cash hybrid?

Anyway I think she did the video for this new single but turned it into a shortfilm thing to appease the fans asking for a video from the EP when she said long ago that werent gonna be anymore