Sex

Ava Max

The back cover washedΒ the actual album art

8hplxog_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Β 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

YESSS so far I've only listened to the first half and it's incredible, bop after bop. I only wished some were longer, but other than that I really have no complaints.

Of course, besides the artwork, so I threw this together yesterday and I liked it.

Can't wait to finish listening the second half :bop:Β 

ava-max-diamonds-and-dancefloors-moonchi

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, snake said:

the album is great honestly but maybe it’s the file i have but the title sounds like it’s sung through a fan

it's the files. several sound that way because they're lq/mqΒ rips. Hopefully hq surfaces soon or the album is pushed up asap.

Upon 2nd listen, I really love it.

Spoiler

it's a very solid pop album and imo it's more cohesive than Heaven & Hell. there are plenty of single options, i don't know why they went for MYTP as lead (it could've worked as 2nd or 3rd but not lead), and MDB shouldn't even have been a single, when Ghost, Hold Up, Turn Off the Lights, Sleepwalker and title track are right there. I think if any of these were released as singles instead, they wouldn't have flopped the same and probably the album wouldn't have been pushed back :crying2:

can't wait for a HQ leak release date moved up asap, Sleepwalker and Ghost are incredible Halloween bops as well.

anyways, favourite songs: title track, Turn Off the Lights, Last Night on Earth, Hold Up (Wait a Minute)

least favourite songs: Cold as Ice, Million Dollar Baby, Get Outta My Head

but there's no song i actually dislike (So Am I remains the only Ava song in that category for me ddddd)

Β 

2 hours ago, tt1pdvinyl said:

only thing keeping me from hearing this album is that its not in HQ

Β 

loved the singles im really excited for this

you won't be disappointed that's all I'm gonna say :excited:Β 

I need it in HQ so bad :defeated:Β 

also, streets are saying more vinylsΒ shipped very recently, so they are not stopping the shippings :bebe:Β it's like they are screaming and begging for the era to be ruined ffs. I fear an HQ leak is closer.

Just listened to MYTP for the first time and whoever thought it was a good choice for first singleΒ literally has worms like-.. it sounds exactly like As It Was (which isΒ also bad).

Million Dollar Baby on the other hand has some Ava’s touch which is good. Trying to create courage and listen to theΒ albumΒ but yall are complaining about the quality so idk

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Just listened to MYTP for the first time and whoever thought it was a good choice for first singleΒ literally has worms like-.. it sounds exactly like As It Was (which isΒ also bad).

Million Dollar Baby on the other hand has some Ava’s touch which is good. Trying to create courage and listen to theΒ albumΒ but yall are complaining about the quality so idk

Β 

It was teased before As It Was even released. As It Was releasing first is probably why it flopped.Β :rip:

19 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I actually love MYTP :toofunny:Β but I get your point.

Truly, she should drop two more singles between right now and the release date, she hasΒ plentyΒ of good options :oop:Β 

The album is really good. Quality is not unlistenable but it definitely bugs at some parts. Particularly the second half sounds a little less clear than the songs in the first half.

So a "Halloween EP" is coming.... but the tracklist is a literal jokeΒ :lmao:

Spoiler

A Sweet but Psycho Halloween

01 Sweet but Psycho

02 Million Dollar Baby

03 My Head & My Heart

04 Take You to Hell

05 The Motto

06 Kings & Queens

5059460164154.jpg

Β 

Β 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

5 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

So a "Halloween EP" is coming.... but the tracklist is a literal jokeΒ :lmao:

Β  Reveal hidden contents

A Sweet but Psycho Halloween

01 Sweet but Psycho

02 Million Dollar Baby

03 My Head & My Heart

04 Take You to Hell

05 The Motto

06 Kings & Queens

5059460164154.jpg

Β 

Β 

What a mess... imagine doing a Halloween compilation and not including Freaking Me Out or BelladonnaΒ 

giphy.gif