Sex

Ava Max

1 hour ago, White Dress said:

I really want to like this girl but I just don't get the appeal :rip: She feels like a robot from her sound, to personality, to aesthetic choices. Nothing distinctive or even worthy of attention past a cute hook girl feature. What is her artistic point of view, genuinely wondering if I'm missing something?

Except for her cringy attempts at feel good pre-teen pop (Barbie Girl, Kings and Queens, So Am I,...), she's just making good early 2010s pop and giving what's been missing from Kim Petras' releases lately

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

8 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Except for her cringy attempts at feel good pre-teen pop (Barbie Girl, Kings and Queens, So Am I,...), she's just making good early 2010s pop and giving what's been missing from Kim Petras' releases lately

haven't heard a lot of songs by her but the songs i HAVE heard are very solid :true:

million dollar baby & my head my heart are bops :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

21 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Kings & Queens is a collapse actually 1051982461011238942

Ava knows how to make a bop..... Dancing's Done is coming.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

It's really good (as usual) but I don't get why they would release this as a single (and so close to Christmas...).

It might be the best one yet but I don't see this getting big or anything :um2:

From a fan point of view I don't complain at all but since her label seems so focused on getting a hit for the album... it's weird 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

heavily unpopular opinion but i liked the old album cover with the close-up, idk why it's so hated actually! it was glam :bebe:

i stopped actively hating on it but i was far from liking it tbh. it was just - odd? like, her pose felt meh, and it just looked like they cut her face out and pasted it over a stock diamond picture, doesn't really work imo. the new one is much more beautiful.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

As a gay in a pop forum I can say 10000% that this one still outsold her 2 attempts at serving an album artwork. 

not with that flaw in the heels over the diamond :deadbanana: literally that only detail made me like the photo less ngl. BUT for me is new > this one >>>>>>>>>> original

One of Us has been released!

tbh it's my least favourite single lol, other options were better (Turn Off the Lights, Sleepwalker, Last Night on Earth). Anyways can't wait for 27th to finally hear everything in HQ!

Another bop!

This is getting a little out of hand with how many singles she's been releasing from the album, but the last one was the same. Whew, the full album is finally coming this Friday!

imo the singles rollout should've been:

1. Million Dollar Baby
  2. Maybe You're the Problem
  3. Weapons
  4. Turn Off the Lights
  5. Dancing's Done

at this point basically half the songs are out before the whole album :deadbanana: