Sex

Ava Max

5 minutes ago, BlackTulip74 said:

I’m hoping the deluxe comes soon. Apparently she confirmed that like 6 tracks would be on the deluxe

yup she confirmed it! however i don't know when will it be released, no dates have been announced yet.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

30 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

yup she confirmed it! however i don't know when will it be released, no dates have been announced yet.

I kinda want it to be like Planet Her, where the deluxe was like a week later Hahah 

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

47 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

haven't I been telling y'all? :ma: but people like to shit on her because of So Am I... she really has some perfectly crafted bops! the new album is proof of it.

I think I was among the first few people on this website that discovered Sweet But Psycho before it really blew up, but to me most of the songs from her first album were throwaway bops. In that regard, she has definitely upped her game. I mean, Ghost, In The Dark, Turn Off The Lights? She did not come to play this time around! Like you said, perfectly crafted pop songs. :oprah3:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Just listened to this album and I feel like people are really overhyping it bsdjfh. The songs are cute I wouldn't say they're bad but they're not that good tbh. I love pop songs that aren't too serious but most of her music is kinda lifeless to me. It's like these songs were made on auto-pilot.

qfrWuBl.png

Sleepwalker is literally Ava's best song likeeeee 1001002347541057597.gif 

I love this album1000827049168093386.gif

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Okay, theory time! What if Hold Up (Wait a Minute) is somehow related to Take You to Hell, like a sort of aftermath?

Hear me out. In Take You to Hell she says that her boyfriend likes to go the south of France. In Hold Up she says he is texting with someone else, a "mon amie". Maybe in one of his trips to France, he met a French girl and he's cheating on Ava with her?

Furthermore, in TYTH she says he should treat her right because if not she'll give him hell. And in HUWAM, she would find out he is cheating on her.

I like these little connections between songs :flutter: 

listening to the songs that i liked sober…

people who are praising this album are high on poppers because it’s not exceptional. The production on most of the songs feels bland, and the lyrics are super repetitive and feel like they were written to start a TikTok trend, not to show artistry. 

it’s cute and some songs are fun (i love Maybe You’re The Problem) but yeah nothing special

negAbhB.png

On 1/27/2023 at 8:20 AM, TrashMagiq said:

Just listened to this album and I feel like people are really overhyping it bsdjfh. The songs are cute I wouldn't say they're bad but they're not that good tbh. I love pop songs that aren't too serious but most of her music is kinda lifeless to me. It's like these songs were made on auto-pilot.

basically encapsulates my feelings about this album.... its fun but underwhelming. its cute but it doesnt stand out. in the dark and million dollar baby are probably the strongest songs imo. in the dark isnt that strong of a song but it's different from the rest. i didnt feel like i was listening to the same song for the 8th time lmao

2 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Album is amaziiing!!! She really did that. Its a big step from her debut imo (which was kinda bad for me)

I actually enjoy H&H but D&D was definitely an improvement. I'm really enjoying it, it's so fun and it's just bop after bop :beyonce: