Sex

Ava Max

​Ava Max has delivered her highly anticipated first project and I find with added tracks 'Alone' and 'On Somebody' (which were not included on the original edition) are some of the album's standouts.

TO THE MAX (Intro) effortlessly flowing right into classic pop anthem 'Torn' which lands comparisons to ABBA's Gimme Gimme Gimme and of course, Max's breakout hit 'Sweet but Psycho' following right after leads this album into a strong pop perspective. Max makes it clear she has a similar experience to feeling like an outsider when listening to 'So Am I' but isn't afraid to tackle obstacles like relationships and love on songs like the personal 'Blood, Sweat & Tears' and sing-along 'Salt' which in my opinion should've been Max's follow up to lead single 'Sweet but Psycho'. Ava takes us through a journey of heartbreak and moving on with my personal favorite 'On Somebody' and the track that started Max's journey with Atlantic Records, 'Anyone but You'. Other standouts on the album are 'Freaking Me Out', 'Alone' and feminist anthem 'My Way'. TO THE MAX concludes with tracks 'Fallin' (Acoustic)' and an acoustic rendition of hit 'Sweet but Psycho' which I find to be a perfect way to conclude the album with listeners ready to repeat and hop back into the album.

TO THE MAX may not have total substance when on topic about issues but Max makes it clear she's here for a good time and gives listeners fun songs to listen to.

Who's Laughing Now is so boring... Ava hasn't released anything good since sweet but psycho

You got that right  

Idk why y'all are still perched on Ava's thread just to post hate, I've seen several comments from you both dragging her on her own thread.. it's just sad.