Sex

Ava Max

3 minutes ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

I was listening to H&H again and I forgot how bad Rumors is.

Damn, that's such a bad song :eek:

i don't think it's bad, for me it's just.... so boring? like it really has nothing special to it.

xMcVPI7.jpg

5 minutes ago, abombnd said:

i don't think it's bad, for me it's just.... so boring? like it really has nothing special to it.

For me it's like SO EDM-like (?).

It's so misplaced on the album. It's really a filler, for sure. 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

11 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

I'm back. she definitely did something here :dance:

Even though I originally deemed this as one of my least favourites in the album (I however like it a lot), it has something to it that I just can't get over. It's brilliant.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

19 minutes ago, moonchild13 said:

Even though I originally deemed this as one of my least favourites in the album (I however like it a lot), it has something to it that I just can't get over. It's brilliant.

I'm actually a bit reluctant on listening to more of her stuff.. not to b pop snobby, bc I did give some a listen, but it just seemed a bit hmm generic to me. but what would u recommend imo? I'll give her another try

and I think it's the hooks, and the note spacing of the chorus and that contrast.

UV/Honeymoon

4 hours ago, vodkaa said:

I'm actually a bit reluctant on listening to more of her stuff.. not to b pop snobby, bc I did give some a listen, but it just seemed a bit hmm generic to me. but what would u recommend imo? I'll give her another try

and I think it's the hooks, and the note spacing of the chorus and that contrast.

I mean, she IS generic, I don't have issues on that lol. I just enjoy her songs a lot more than other generic singers tbh.

I think I would recommend my favourites off the album, which are Belladonna, Take You to Hell, Born to the Night, Torn, and Call Me Tonight. Also, there are some standalone singles of hers that I really like: Freaking Me Out, Blood Sweat & Tears, and My Way. Again, she definitely is generic, but I think these tracks are worth the listen ;) 

17 hours ago, moonchild13 said:

I mean, she IS generic, I don't have issues on that lol. I just enjoy her songs a lot more than other generic singers tbh.

I think I would recommend my favourites off the album, which are Belladonna, Take You to Hell, Born to the Night, Torn, and Call Me Tonight. Also, there are some standalone singles of hers that I really like: Freaking Me Out, Blood Sweat & Tears, and My Way. Again, she definitely is generic, but I think these tracks are worth the listen ;) 

Hahahahahahahaha ok cool I didn't wanna keep skirting lmaooo, but sometimes generic pop's good for some lighthearted moment so ok ok. Noted, I'm listening rn. I'll probably edit this in a bit, thanks! 

edit: alrite alrite I liked her intonation and nasality in Belladona, personal pref, it reminds me a bit of Gaga and how "gay"/drag queen it can sound like. 
Call Me Tonight's alrite. ooooooh
Born to the Night's greaaaat. it reminds me a little bit of ABBA idk why atm, might be the chords in the background, but it's upbeat and it's great, it's solid. 
Torn's a bit in the middle for me, bc it feels like so many songs I've heard before already, but the Torn line brings it back down, and then yeah that little bit of ABBA in the background. it's nice to dance to 

So. Torn, Born to the Night, and Naked. solid pop! 

UV/Honeymoon

2 hours ago, abombnd said:

the cover i cant

The cover has this "graphic design is my passion" vibe lmao :um2:

I did a different one, cause I didn't like the original. I just hate the fact she looks so different that I sometimes doubt it's her. The outfit of the original photo confirms it, though.

And the EP is cute, I think it's better than other juvenilia projects I've heard, so I'll be listening to it every now and then.

ava-max-amanda-kay-ep-moonchild.png

45 minutes ago, davidpowersx said:

Has No Angel leaked yet????

no

Just now, Shanice Jones said:

nope, I want No Angel as well as Wild Thing

wild thing is apparently going to be on the deluxe H&H

3 hours ago, davidpowersx said:

Has No Angel leaked yet????

3 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

no

wild thing is apparently going to be on the deluxe H&H

Someone uploaded this edit of No Angel to dbree a while ago that extends it a little & removes her talking over the track. https://dbree.org/v/35f623

On 1/5/2021 at 9:27 PM, Danny Milk said:

deluxe H&H

Any update on the release of this deluxe version? I've been thinking it might have been scrapped - just because I haven't known nothing new about it. I thought it would come shortly after My Head & My Heart.

37 minutes ago, moonchild13 said:

Any update on the release of this deluxe version? I've been thinking it might have been scrapped - just because I haven't known nothing new about it. I thought it would come shortly after My Head & My Heart.

She said in an interview that the deluxe is coming this year