Sex

Ava Max

everything about her is just weird, her songs sound cheap, she looks like homeless, these videos are terrible

you just perfectly described your fave's current era (forever neverland)

OK THIS IS SO CRAZY GJDJJJDFGJ

https://youtu.be/mN_iKmrVtdI

I knew that FROOT sounded familiar... (in two ways I guess) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Ava max although has some nice bops is pretty unoriginal she is just basically ripping off gaga and the production is from other well known songs. Like the beginning of So am I is a rip off of Anesticia left outside alone. Sweet but psycho is a straight up copy of pokerface and bad romance with a slight bit of katy perry progression. I mean she’s not harming anyone so I guess she’s fine. I don’t see her getting really big like the next gaga she just doesn’t have enouth that stands out. She hasn’t really connected with the audience like gaga did people just like the songs because they’re addictive, she has a flat personality.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Ava max although has some nice bops is pretty unoriginal she is just basically ripping off gaga and the production is from other well known songs. Like the beginning of So am I is a rip off of Anesticia left outside alone. Sweet but psycho is a straight up copy of pokerface and bad romance with a slight bit of katy perry progression. I mean she’s not harming anyone so I guess she’s fine. I don’t see her getting really big like the next gaga she just doesn’t have enouth that stands out. She hasn’t really connected with the audience like gaga did people just like the songs because they’re addictive, she has a flat personality.

WRONG. she's harming my ear drums. and the fact i'm surrounded by pop stans who have the nerve to even tolerate this mediocre bitch is insulting to my intelligence, honestly

WRONG. she's harming my ear drums. and the fact i'm surrounded by pop stans who have the nerve to even tolerate this mediocre bitch is insulting to my intelligence, honestly

what's this intelligence you speak of?

get outta here go listen to that cheap trash slayyyter, I guess lol

what's this intelligence you speak of?

get outta here go listen to that cheap trash slayyyter, I guess lol

okay troye sivan stan. btw i have a masters degree and have been on pop music forums my whole life. you clearly have no idea what you're doing here and look like a bitter idiot x

okay troye sivan stan. btw i have a masters degree and have been on pop music forums my whole life. you clearly have no idea what you're doing here and look like a bitter idiot x

i.... don't stan troye? once again, the username is Roses Bloom For You, my fav lana song, but okay :rip:

you're the same person that cried about your friend breaking a snap streak, i think you're the one that needs to get a grip, not me :rip:

i.... don't stan troye? once again, the username is Roses Bloom For You, my fav lana song, but okay :rip:

you're the same person that cried about your friend breaking a snap streak, i think you're the one that needs to get a grip, not me :rip:

u need to go a branding workshop if you think your ugly stupid username makes you look like anything other than a troye stan. do you even know how internet forums work? bc your image here is clearly trash

why is being a Troye Sivan stan an insult....and what does this have to do with having a masters degree??

u need to go a branding workshop if you think your ugly stupid username makes you look like anything other than a troye stan. do you even know how internet forums work? bc your image here is clearly trash

hi im putting these in big letters so your blind ass can see this. um. hi hello. Roses Bloom For You is a Lana song. hence the name BloomForYou. this is a Lana Del Rey forum site so people are going to have Lana Del Rey themed usernames.

kiss kiss hoebag