Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

Aw I'm sorry about your pain :(

Thanks, it’s awful. I keep trying to get through one minute at a time. Plastic surgery is no joke!

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

lyrics and sound are tragic. she really wants those republican yeehaw stans, explains why she's always trying to tour these places she has no demand and fanbase in.

I shouldve butchered you last week when I had the chance

image.png

lyrics and sound are tragic. she really wants those republican yeehaw stans, explains why she's always trying to tour these places she has no demand and fanbase in.

Are you not familiar with Lana Del Rey or her unreleased catalog at all? Comments like these are just foolish, it's a folk influenced song lol.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

She's always liked chill folk music, was that not the first style of music she tried to make plus wanted to learn the guitar. It was always going to happen at some point and im here for it :D

I'm still shooK. Two SONGS next WEEK. BUT WHERE'S THE ALBUM ANNOUNCEMENT THO ???

H3s83yX.gif

Give her time ;)

​Common practice, nowadays. The lead single plays for a couple of weeks, then the album announcement...

H

@khris

@salvatore

@lonelylolitamotel

@geminilanafan

our folky minds

Folk allows to show her incredible warm voice... Love those vibes. Perfect for her.