Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

Ok so after 20 listens...

I love the song.It has that Cruel World vibe mixed with folkiness of Jewel.

I really like the lyrics especially when you know from her how they were made.

My favorite lyric: I fucked up, I know that but jesus... can a girl just do the best she can?

What does kinda ruin the song is the fact that it seems like 2 or 3 songs are combined into one. I guess the mastering is not good or something.

It does not flow well... if it did it would really be among her best songs.

I guess my rating would be 4.2 out of 5.

The first listen had me thinking it's as if Cruel World was written during LfL era  :hooker:

The first listen had me thinking it's as if Cruel World was written during LfL era  :hooker:

I thought the same thing.

Cruel World is in my top 3 from UV and with this MAC sharing some of the same elements from it... I'm so ready for UV 2.0  :rock:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Honestly it's perfect cuz my roommate got kicked off and my landlord is personally lending me her high quality speakers so I keep em in my room so that he doesn't steal em. So thanks to him being a dick to my adorable landlord, I'll get to listen to new Lana on perfect quality rather than my shitty broken mac speakers tomorrow. LIB.mp3

I'm going home after a hard day of stanning and working, I put on MAC on my landlord's speakers, and this ASSHOLE comes outta nowhere behind me and says "can you change the music? I don't like Lana Del Ray" and yes he audibly said Ray and not Rey. He's hot but fucking cancelled

And he's forcing me to listen to Lloyd instead I'm gonna barf

ZKcaooE.png

I'm going home after a hard day of stanning and working, I put on MAC on my landlord's speakers, and this ASSHOLE comes outta nowhere behind me and says "can you change the music? I don't like Lana Del Ray" and yes he audibly said Ray and not Rey. He's hot but fucking cancelled

And he's forcing me to listen to Lloyd instead I'm gonna barf

Move out

LIZARD PEOPLE

I absolutely adore the song and I'm so excited for the new era, especially after she cancelled her Israel show... But why tf is the video blocked for my country (Canada)??????!

yay let's drag other countries out of context to this topic, You really are happy about fans not seeing their favorite artist, it's just sad.

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif