Sign in to follow this  
Lana De Los Reyes

Mariners Apartment Complex

What do people think is said at 4:03 in the song?

To me it sounds like a little kids voice says "pray for the damned"

It sounds like she just says “damn” in exclamation, like she says “oh my god!” at the end of American Dream. I can hear it clearly in my left headphone lol.

It sounds like she just says “damn” in exclamation, like she says “oh my god!” at the end of American Dream. I can hear it clearly in my left headphone lol.

Yeah listening to it more I think you are right it must be the full clip plays at that part "are you ready for it... damn" just at that part you only hear "dy for it... damn"

Don’t get where you guys hear “damn” at all. I only hear the ready for it echoing out

Its in the very last 2-3 seconds. She whispers it very quietly, but if you turn it up loud or put headphones in you can definitely hear it.

I can’t hear it either.

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I heard it too. set up my volume to max while having my headphones on. It's at the 4:03-4:04 time mark 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

It's a small thing, but the way she says "Baby, baby, baby, I'm your man... yeah" in the second pre-chorus and the production at that moment have a very UV feel.

i feel the same, and it reminds me specifically of cruel world, after that "yeah" with the drums in the background it sounds so much like the moment before the chorus of cruel world kicks in. 

I feel like she is extremely proud of this song but she's too modest to say it. These lyrics, melodies, references and overall music is just another level of amazingness.

her best song after video games for me, damn. almost cried the first time i listened to it

I was about to say "her best song after Venice Bitch" hahaha damn. it really is.

I don't think this has already been mentioned, but it may've been.

Today I discovered this quote from Al Capone, which, interestingly, was posted on the Prince of Pasta's IG back in 2014:

Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me.”

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Throwback when we all thought MAC was Yosemite for that candle in the wind line

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: