Say Yes to Heaven

Mariner’s Apartment Complex (Chuck Grant)

I want this to be the single(s?) artwork because: 1- it's iconic already

2- She's very laid back and she doesn't even have make-up on, so that's very fitting to the song

3- Her shirt saying Venice bitch is very fitting with the beach/waves aesthetic of the video 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

anything @yourgirlchuck does is the best for her sister. No one knows her better.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I mean technically we have 2 versions one from the insta that you posted and second on Twitter which is more blue-ish and washed out and I think that's the original one given the polaroid nature (and the inability to add a filter on :teehee: )

IF8NaoU.jpg

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

nitpicking at her looks is tired at this point but her hair does look like it hasn't been brushed in a while. she looks like a musty college girl art ho

the looks for these new eras keep getting more and more unkempt there's no glamour, hope the music is good x

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7