Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana to release an Album & Poetry Book in 2019

Lmao that's my biggest fear but honestly she could put the lyrics of MAC in the book and it would already be a more poetically complex book than Milk and Honey

I have eaten

the unleaked tracks

that were in

the google drive

and which

you were probably

saving

for 4th of July

Forgive me

they were delicious

so sad

and so cold

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I'm honestly fully expecting a Rupi Kaur style mess of a book, but I'm glad she's following her dreams.

Same but I unironically enjoy Rupi Kaur even though I know she is not really a good poet.

I'm rather worried that the critics will trash Lana's poetry book but hopefully she is able to deal with this shit now...

I'm very excited about the poetry book, I hope that I will be able to get it online as epub or a physical copy via bookdepository or something. 

She has to release many copies, her fans will buy it after all

You guys, I'm so excited for 2019... New Animal Crossing for Switch, LDR6 and a fucking poetry book. How cool is that?

i am nothing and should be everything

Can't wait for the audio of the poetry book

Can you say Grammy winner Best Spoken Word

with sketches and drawings by Chuck

and then a movie of the book

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Can't wait for the audio of the poetry book

Can you say Grammy winner Best Spoken Word

with sketches and drawings by Chuck

and then a movie of the book

Dream big

i am nothing and should be everything

Per her latest Instagram post, she officially finished the poetry book last week. She had been working on it for the past 13 months.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I am so so so shook this might actually get released. I want it to look the lyric books!!

Hopefully it won't have spelling mistakes like the lyric books always do though  :deadbanana:

God I wish I wasn't  :deadbanana: I really wanted to like her poetry but this lacks sincerity and flow

Literally what is she thinking. She could print the lyrics to Hope Is A Dangerous Thing or How To Dissappear and it would be better than this.

I AM MY ONLY GOD