Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Mariners Apartment Complex - VIDEO OUT NOW

I mean I think she did top UV both vocally and lyrically with Honeymoon. She managed to create an atmosphere and it is her most concise record to date. I do love Ultraviolence and how that shift from Born To Die allowed her to be less "pop" but personally I think her best work is Honeymoon. 

Let's hope LDR6 is her new peak.

I disagree but oh well

EotAQlJ.jpg

Oedipus complex

Electra complex

Marina's apt complex

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Unpopular opinion here but i actually think the video accompaniment fits the song quite well. The vibe, mood, and atmosphere really work for me and it's beautiful. Videos are not what they used to be! Personally I could give two shits about a video. It's the music I'm here for lol. Yes it's nice to have our cake and eat it too but let's be happy for this refreshing/amazing sound and hopeful direction musically. But the "visual" is very pleasing and fitting to the mood of the tune for me.

Not certain how I feel about the song yet. I think it might grow on me. The lyrics are mature and a refreshing change from her usual talking points. I do think the video fits the song well. I hope the entire album doesn't sound like this though.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore