Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

tenor.gif?itemid=5166225

Lol this actually made me laugh. I love it when someone throws shade but in fun way if you will. Some other users are so annoying

:defeated:

ANYWAY!! Where is she hiding? We need an announcement or something :trisha: Venice Bitch is supposed to be out in about 24 hours

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

ANYWAY!! Where is she hiding? We need an announcement or something :trisha: Venice Bitch is supposed to be out in about 24 hours

now onto another 300 pages of ''where is she, we need news'' right after vb drops

oh wow it even starts before the song actually drops 

I'd be up for an EP, I think it would be nice if it's true these songs aren't intended for the album (as many keep saying), but I believe they are.

I also wont be mad if Venice Bitch is delayed to allow MAC some time to shine... We know it's coming and she confirmed 2 songs so let's just be patient.

I would hate the album to be called "Death by Naivety" (Obviously fake) but anything grim, sad or death related would feel like a step back at this point. But I'm still her for it being self titled.

Marina is canceled. Oh wait she never happened :hottie:

go away

I don't think Venice Bitch, or any other song, is gonna come out.

giphy.gif

I don't think any other song is gonna come out.

But we have a press release from her label confirming 2 new songs will be dropped this month from the upcoming album and also Lana herself said we'd have 2 end of summer jams this week.

I also wont be mad if Venice Bitch is delayed to allow MAC some time to shine... We know it's coming and she confirmed 2 songs so let's just be patient.

What shine? There's literally no promo for MAC. I would understand that if she'd plan to perform this song anywhere (like BBC1 during Honeymoon era), but it's kinda dead to general public at this point, especially when she released music video already.

What shine? There's literally no promo for MAC. I would understand that if she'd plan to perform this song anywhere (like BBC1 during Honeymoon era), but it's kinda dead to general public at this point, especially when she released music video already.

It's been getting great reviews from the critics and she might just wanna have it out there for a little, and let the fans enjoy it as it's own song before she drops the next. Just a thought.

Chuck & Charlie are so lucky their sister is fkin famous.... Lana is a saint, out here giving jobs to otherwise unemployable Americans.... inspiring......... FDR who???? 

giphy.gif

But we have a press release from her label confirming 2 new songs will be dropped this month from the upcoming album and also Lana herself said we'd have 2 end of summer jams this week.

but there's been exactly 0 info from Lana on the second song. she never even addressed it during her interview with Annie Mac (or w/e the lady's name was).

giphy.gif

I have high hopes for VB. I feel like it's going to start off with some twangy reverbed electric guitar, then it'll get more heavier and bouncier. I feel a bop coming fellas. :hottie:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven