Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I want a Para kinda boxset so badLy. UV had too few picture disks as well. I want something really worked. I always come back to this example but the work on I Love You Honeybear is all I ever wanted from Lana in terms of physical release

fjm_lp_small.jpg

ZKcaooE.png

I want a Para kinda boxset so badLy. UV had too few picture disks as well. I want something really worked. I always come back to this example but the work on I Love You Honeybear is all I ever wanted from Lana in terms of physical release

fjm_lp_small.jpg

OMG THIS PLEEEEEASE

Mother John Misty

Also LFL barely had any location shots, all it had was some weird ass gas station (which i liked) but it was pretty random. I hope this era she includes a lot of artwork and location shots in the booklet, maybe taking inspiration from Norman himself?

Would love paintings in the booklet tbh

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Would love paintings in the booklet tbh

If you mean her own paintings yes omgf, I would LOVE booklet with handwriting by her, plus she has a beautiful writing. Kinda like No Mythologies To Follow or Joanne, something very personal and that feels dare I say "crafty", which would fit the vibe of the song.

91lt1QMn32L._SL1500_.jpg

A while ago I read Woolgathering by Patti Smith and I ADORED it. I highly recommend it to everyone. Point is VB specifically sounds like that book. It's the exact same nostalgic vibe and I'm sure Lana would be pleased by the comparison if it wasn't on purpose

ZKcaooE.png

i definitely prefer MAC over VB. concerning the album title i really don‘t know yet, it definitely is entertaining with its shock value but i‘m not sure whether it‘s more than that, i‘m afraid the name and also really the meaning behind it could look corny very fast. i‘m not buying into the hype atm

kySyfQZ.jpg

Idk about yall but I listened to VB at least six times I lost count and I feel like a ran a marathon omg the attention span required for appreciating the beauty for 10mins should be an Olympic sport

ZKcaooE.png

If you mean her own paintings yes omgf, I would LOVE booklet with handwriting by her, plus she has a beautiful writing. Kinda like No Mythologies To Follow or Joanne, something very personal and that feels dare I say "crafty", which would fit the vibe of the song.

91lt1QMn32L._SL1500_.jpg

A while ago I read Woolgathering by Patti Smith and I ADORED it. I highly recommend it to everyone. Point is VB specifically sounds like that book. It's the exact same nostalgic vibe and I'm sure Lana would be pleased by the comparison if it wasn't on purpose

Ok, now I need her to do it. This so beautiful, love It!

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

For me the second part of VB is really the best, when the melody starts breaking and the incredible rhythm of guitars in the background and the mantra-like voice. The beginning is much more framed and controlled

And listening to Sad Girl just after, they wouldn't feel incohesive on the same record

ZKcaooE.png

I’ve been hoping that Lana would write down the lyrics for the booklets for years, it’s so more personal in a way. And fun to look at. But she never really adds the lyrics in the booklets anymore, so I’ll keep my hopes low.

I would love a paper cover instead of a clear case for this album if it’s going to sound like these songs.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Maybe this is why Chuck called it ‘video series’ because they’re gonna use this boring footage in all of music videos this era :oic:

Ok so now that it turned out I’m a witch I want Lana to release a big smash hit with high-budget cinematic music video thank you and also bookmark this post.