Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What I wanna know is how physical copies are going to be sold, because I don’t think “Norman f***ing Rockwell” would look that appealing on an album cover.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

What I wanna know is how physical copies are going to be sold, because I don’t think “Norman f***ing Rockwell” would look that appealing on an album cover.

Usually covers with explicit material (i.e. nudity, violence, profanity) have stickers on the jewel case that cover up the "offensive" parts. It's possible she could make the cover textless, too.

I want album cover to have a car. I mean, that's legendary and iconic. Lana please.

Not to be THAT bitch again but referring to the tracks we've heard, BAR would sound great with this record.

I said this, too. It fits so well, oh my God. I'm adding it as part of the official tracklist (if it's not already on the album).

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I like both MAC and Venice Bitch but Ultraviolence is perfectly fine

Ultraviolence will always have that special fucked up vibe which many people don't like, but those who do are slain forever.

This album might come second place for me if she doesn't pull anything else weird

EotAQlJ.jpg

she could have an album cover where theres no text on it like Katy Perry's Teenage Dream

Guys. Help. I’ve never felt this before for a song, I can’t stop thinking about it. It’s perfection, it’s beautiful, it’s fantastic and I was clearly not ready for this. I’m amazed that this lady that I love so much could come up with something like Venice Bitch. Wow. Just wow. I don’t wanna go to sleep, I just wanna listen to it all the time on repeat. I feel like when Michael Corleone sees Appolonia for the first time.

I think I’m in love??

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

How did the Beatles cover up the Yesterday & Today album cover?

Which is the #1 most expensive collectible album cover there is (for a not very good example as John and George both did not like it and neither did George Martin).

interesting that so many misogynist males don't think a woman should curse but take no offense over any man doing it (I am not one of them).

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

The title is amazing. She has always been about Americana, twisted in a modern way. The title embodies that perfectly. Rockwell is the all-American, perfect painter. Like Schultz (the Peanuts comic).

She really surprised us this time, with the title of the record. It is so fresh and new. The sound of this album is very interesting. And I have the same feeling listening to MAC and VB as I did listening to Hm and UV : as if I had found a lost vinyl by a fallen California starlet. 

And the surprise didn't get spoiled by a fucking leak!!!!!!! It was just so magical to listen to it for the first time as it went live. 

To who? Moms that are buying the album for their kids?

No, I meant it wasn't appealing as in "fucking" being censored, like how FMWUTTT was censored on its physical copies as "******" instead of fucked.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

She should get someone to paint her in the style of Norman Rockwell for the album cover, maybe like this one....

Girl%20with%20Black%20Eye.jpg

Imagine that only its like Lana sitting on a the edge of a bed and in the background you just see out to green grass through a window and like a butterlfy going past.

10 minutes long = no streaming points

no catchiness = no radio support

People wont buy this album and Interscope will drop her after this album. Mark my words. Your pretentiousness will come back to bite u in the ass.

oh come on, it's not like they gave her 10 million dollars to make a music video and booked performances at TV shows  :rip: releasing this song costed $0

10 minutes long = no streaming points

no catchiness = no radio support

People wont buy this album and Interscope will drop her after this album. Mark my words. Your pretentiousness will come back to bite u in the ass.

You do realise she hasn't had a radio hit in, like, five years now? Clearly she's still selling enough albums to satisfy Interscope/Polydor, otherwise they wouldn't have let her put out records like Ultraviolence, Honeymoon or, now, Norman Fucking Rockwell.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif