Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

At least this era we have zero info about the releases and not "especially on Tuesdays" and "pink moon" and "may 26 surprise release" expectations which were annoying lmao

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

It's not important to her since 2014

Lazy, unfortunately, could be considered an aesthetic too  :thumb2:

At least this era we have zero info about the releases and not "especially on Tuesdays" and "pink moon" and "may 26 surprise release" expectations which were annoying lmao

True. July 21st fam fucked me up a few hours 

UV/Honeymoon

It's not important to her since 2014

2016* honeymoon was struck hard into it's aesthetics thanks

2016* honeymoon was struck hard into it's aesthetics thanks

the return to a ginger shade made her look so much younger I wish she would ditch these horrible black/brown shades but I guess it's for the Spanish latina idealisation.

I know this is out of topic, but can someone direct me to the first interview Lana talked about Honeymoon in? https://www.instagram.com/p/Boj9d9uHKcs/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ejqjlrp4l5wi

I’ve tried to look it up but no results yet

I believe it was in an interview with LA Times, talking about her role in the Big Eyes soundtrack, but they don't have the article online anymore (at least not in the UK), but here's what she said. I think that was all we heard until the Billboard interview in January 2015?

Your sound is so noirish and visual. Is the process similar when making your own music as opposed to a film track?

Definitely. I can see it and I can hear it. I'm working on a new record now, and I have this one song, "Music to Watch Boys To." The title lends itself to a visual of shadows of men passing by, this girl's eyes, her face. I can definitely see things.

Then January she confirmed the album title and that she had 9 songs complete in the Billboard interview...

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6429534/lana-del-rey-big-eyes-honeymoon-album-interview

the return to a ginger shade made her look so much younger I wish she would ditch these horrible black/brown shades but I guess it's for the Spanish latina idealisation.

i thought her hair looked impeccable at the Freak premiere, but if we're talking about her weird floral dress on that one red carpet hair...no that aged her a good 5 years, didn't help she went off will the fillers at the same time

like you wouldn't think this was from 2016, you'd think it from 2012 or sumn

2016%2F02%2F10%2Fa2%2Flanafreak.67aec.jp

i meant STRIPED dress..her wavy let down hair was a look

1125911414_4755976096001_4755761130001-v

after-party-beautiful-lana-del-rey-makeu

it's probably the bangs that made her face much more round than it was, but I still despise this hair to the absolute max

plus her blonde stint was cute and gave us this glory

Ci50abSW0AEVEpE.jpg

i thought her hair looked impeccable at the Freak premiere, like you wouldn't think this was from 2016, you'd think it from 2012 or sumn

For real though! That hair needs a come back

I've said it a million times I'll say it a jizzillion times more I'll start an association and a support group and a petition and I'll press to have a law passed idc but Lana with UV era mid length slightly wavy soft brown hair and raccoon makeup is the best she has ever fckn looked and feel like pure shit just want her back

ZKcaooE.png

I've said it a million times I'll say it a jizzillion times more I'll start an association and a support group and a petition and I'll press to have a law passed idc but Lana with UV era mid length slightly wavy soft brown hair and raccoon makeup is the best she has ever fckn looked and feel like pure shit just want her back

This is her best LOOK

14112878581064.jpg

58yQorK.jpg

:oprah:  :oprah2:  :angie:  :xcry:

YES! That's THE look! I mean..

lanadelrey_02-770x513.jpg MG_8437.jpg 57f20_lana_del_rey_lead.jpg

BmQ2LCQCMAAncks.jpg 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Lana's red hair defintely needs to make an iconic comeback. Like another user mentioned, the Freak premiere red hair was beautiful. Not too light, not too dark. It makes her appear younger too.

LanaDelRey-gq-front.jpg

tumblr_o2bt93efE11rk2e30o8_r1_1280.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I have no idea where I listened to this song first but I've been loving it for a few years and for some reasons it reminds me of Lana everytime. Listening to Venice Bitch now it immediately reminded me of it, I would love this kind of vibe but modernised sonically and lyrically (although this is actual poetry), with more mixed influences, and lanaifed. This is resolutely fall melancholy but to the hands of the creative genius that Lana is.... God

YES! That's THE look! I mean..

LOOOOORD Sweet Life festival.... In terms of hair and makeup it's w the UV and Complex shoots def the best she ever looked in my opinion and I super love the top as well but if she had wore sneakers and not cowboy boots I would probably have started a cult centred exclusively on the worship of her appearance that day

ZKcaooE.png

i thought her hair looked impeccable at the Freak premiere, but if we're talking about her weird floral dress on that one red carpet hair...no that aged her a good 5 years, didn't help she went off will the fillers at the same time

like you wouldn't think this was from 2016, you'd think it from 2012 or sumn

i remember watching the little acoustic concert she gave and thinking "omg she looks terrible what is she wearing" but now looking back, she looks beautiful and her hair and face looks so good

Lana's red hair defintely needs to make an iconic comeback. Like another user mentioned, the Freak premiere red hair was beautiful. Not too light, not too dark. It makes her appear younger too.

LanaDelRey-gq-front.jpg

tumblr_o2bt93efE11rk2e30o8_r1_1280.jpg

AUBURN WITH THE SHORT HAIR MAKE IT HAPPEN LANAAAA